Support the team this saturday

when i left this evening we were about 17k with 2k Carlisle fans, so we need a big push to hit the 20k. Hopefully loads will be buying tonight!!!!!

UTO the team needs your support!!!!!!

And dont forget you could get the new sticker book instore a must have review of the year! lol cant resist a plug for new innovative stuff

also the bright blue wet jacket that Alan wears has come in stock, so as its going to rain you will of course need one of these too!

Caz

Does this mean 17K + 2K = 19K

or

17K incl 2K?

The protest is about getting the board out. We are not saying boycott the game or the team, and we are not saying don't support the team either. What we are saying is get your backsides down to Hillsborough and make your voices heard before, during and after the game. If we could get 30,000 therre tomorrow, particularly if they were prepared to sing their hearts out for the lads and chant for the boards heads occasionally it would be brilliant. So will someone please explain to me how on earth does that hurt the team?

I have no doubt that during the match the supporters will be fully behind the team which is as it should be, but then what? Are you all happy about the situation that the club is in? Would you like to do something about it, or would you prefer to just carry on as we are and maybe see the club go out of business?

You have a voice (despite what the board might think) so use it and please stop being apologists for this board. Bear in mind it is perfectly possible to fully support the team and protest against the board at the same time, yet some people here would have you believe these things are mutually exclusive. Even if it doesn't work (and it will work if we keep it up long enough) at least we can say we tried, or if the club goes under would you rather be in the position of saying I should have done something to help?

I know we've been apathetic in the past, but come on guys the future of the club is on the line here and everyone's help is needed!

The protest is about getting the board out. We are not saying boycott the game or the team, and we are not saying don't support the team either. What we are saying is get your backsides down to Hillsborough and make your voices heard before, during and after the game. If we could get 30,000 therre tomorrow, particularly if they were prepared to sing their hearts out for the lads and chant for the boards heads occasionally it would be brilliant. So will someone please explain to me how on earth does that hurt the team?

I have no doubt that during the match the supporters will be fully behind the team which is as it should be, but then what? Are you all happy about the situation that the club is in? Would you like to do something about it, or would you prefer to just carry on as we are and maybe see the club go out of business?

You have a voice (despite what the board might think) so use it and please stop being apologists for this board. Bear in mind it is perfectly possible to fully support the team and protest against the board at the same time, yet some people here would have you believe these things are mutually exclusive. Even if it doesn't work (and it will work if we keep it up long enough) at least we can say we tried, or if the club goes under would you rather be in the position of saying I should have done something to help?

I know we've been apathetic in the past, but come on guys the future of the club is on the line here and everyone's help is needed!

utah mate please gimme a break your waring my fingers out with all these +1s :biggrin:

but seriously keep it up mate it might just get through to em how much peril that the club is in,

UTO wtid

Guest The Optimist

roger IT! even if we go into 10 point administration... I still think gravel nuts Irvine will get us outta here in the first attempt. Someone give the man some honey...

I will be going down early to protest against the board. I will get onto the ground at my normal time, buy a pie and peas and coffee then take my seat. From then on I will support the team. If a half time protest happens I will join that as long as the team are off the pitch. I will also buy some more food and drink at half time to improve the takings. After the game I will go with the flow regarding a sit in. If it's not happening my route home takes me past the back of the south so I will join any protest there.

There has never been any danger of me not supporting the team. I will do everything in my power to oust the current board and force change before they complete the destruction of my club. If they do destroy it, I'll do everything I can to rebuild it.

I hope I speak for many fans here cos this is going to be the attitude we need I think.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best post of the thread!

It's like someone telling you there's no point in voting cos you wont change anything, well you wont if you don't vote.

Time to go!

Guest Buxtonian

Not joining in the argument regading theprotest. I want the board out as much as any, BUT I also think that the only way to get them out is CASH. Looking at that, the best way to attract investment is to have a side that is 'sweeping all before it' and to do that the lads on the field need our support, so that's what we've got to get behind.

Noticed yesterday that R.Mail is to go up for sale. has anyone thought of helping them by everyone writing to the Club/Directors and flooding their mailbox with protests, while at the same time flooding the website with protests? Why not flood S6 with letters and e-mails?