Support the team this saturday

Never mind the boardroom stuff, its well out of our control, we can all help our club get back out of this god forsaken division by turning up in numbers Saturday, and helping them beat Carlisle United

Thats the number one priority imho.

Support the team, not the directors.

Don't boycott the club, get behind the players.

^^^^^

Only around 16k sold so far for this match (including away sales of over 2k).

Get your ar5es down Hillsborough - by all means give the board plenty of stick, I know I will.

But the team are top of the league, the manager has won MOTM, Coke has won POTM and it's 1st v 2nd in the League.

Well, get on with it then....

Never mind the boardroom stuff, its well out of our control, we can all help our club get back out of this god forsaken division by turning up in numbers Saturday, and helping them beat Carlisle United

Exactly.

Now's the time to really show the team and manager our support and get behind them.

If anybody is planning on some sort of protest then that's fair enough but do it outside the ground, this Saturday we really need to give them our 100% backing as promotion to the Championship will go an awful long way to securing this clubs future!!!

Well said oh Darkone :ph34r:

Whatever anyone says, no matter how professional the manager and our players are, they don't live in a bubble and all this negative PR will be affecting some of them - the best way to give them confidence is to get behind them this Saturday.

I do believe if we keep up our current form we are more likely to attract investment.

Let our manager, players and fans make a PR statement - we are going to be the team to beat!

Get behind then for 90 mins, they need the support, the Brighton game showed what a good home atmosphere can do to the team.

Let's get right behind them there are many who call themselves "wednesdayites" but will not be there on Saturday, many do not have an excuse, let's see hillsborough full.

For anyone reading this thread, let me be clear, the most important thing about this saturday is putting pressure on the board. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, not the 3 points but getting them out!

If we can effect players emotions by cheering or booing, we can certainly effect the directors emotions too, they're not superhuman. They are reading, listening and watching everything we do, threads like this show weakness.

This is time for the fans to step up and stand strong the clubs life is at stake, we were moments from administration ffs.

This thread is about SUPPORTING THE TEAM, we are all well aware of the current plight and I don't think anyone here disagrees with protesting or whatever...but in all honesty even if the board members resign, can you guarantee the club can pay the next instalment to the taxman ? I guess it will be more likely if Wednesday fans turn up in numbers and put some cash in the kitty ! As for saying this thread shows weakness...well I strongly disagree, I will protest as much as anyone but not at the expense of supporting Sheffield Wednesday !

This thread is about SUPPORTING THE TEAM, we are all well aware of the current plight and I don't think anyone here disagrees with protesting or whatever...but in all honesty even if the board members resign, can you guarantee the club can pay the next instalment to the taxman ? I guess it will be more likely if Wednesday fans turn up in numbers and put some cash in the kitty ! As for saying this thread shows weakness...well I strongly disagree, I will protest as much as anyone but not at the expense of supporting Sheffield Wednesday !

OM61

Rather than answering your specific questions I will be generic.

My post was about supporting the SWFC 1867, which prevails over everything else when it comes to club matters.

Keeping it alive it the most important thing, NO flipping ARGUMENT!

Time to step up mate.

Edited by Manchester_Owl

OM61

Rather than answering your specific questions I will be generic.

My post was about supporting the SWFC 1867, which prevails over everything else when it comes to club matters.

Keeping it alive it the most important thing, NO flipping ARGUMENT!

Time to step up mate.

Whats your masterplan then pal, cos we have been up poo poo street for a very long time, I do see where your coming from, but I don't agree with your priorities, I support the team first, if those in charge take us into administration, there is nothing you or I will have done to change that, it's that simple !

Whats your masterplan then pal, cos we have been up poo poo street for a very long time, I do see where your coming from, but I don't agree with your priorities, I support the team first, if those in charge take us into administration, there is nothing you or I will have done to change that, it's that simple !

Raising my voice as loud as I can letting them know that they are not wanted at the club.

you should join me if you like?

You say you support the team first.... Do you understand that without a club there is no team?

Join in the protest

It's time to go!

Manchester.

good shout here darkside but unfortunately the people who read these threads are the majority of the fans that turn up week in week out, i think we all on here would like to see around 30,000 turning up to help our financial cause, but again unfortunately because of the current financial situation a lot of fans are not in a position to afford the fee to support our team in this dire time but hopefully we can get a good turnout to give our team the backing they deserve and when the time is right (half / full time) we can voice our dissaproval to our innept board...

support our team... get the 3 points... then voice our dissapproval.

everyones a winner... including the tax man!

For anyone reading this thread, let me be clear, the most important thing about this saturday is putting pressure on the board. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, not the 3 points but getting them out!

If we can effect players emotions by cheering or booing, we can certainly effect the directors emotions too, they're not superhuman. They are reading, listening and watching everything we do, threads like this show weakness.

This is time for the fans to step up and stand strong the clubs life is at stake, we were moments from administration ffs.

shut up you tart

Supporting the team goes without saying I'd hope

Thats why protest is happening before the game we have to protest against the board remember this isnt a protest against the team! ok who will be first to meantion the excuse it will effect the team? pfft its time for action we have used up enough excuses in passed 15 yrs not to protest ITS TIME TO GO.

Exactly

If everyone thought whats the point we might as well lock the gates and throw away the key.

Like you said we can't control what goes on in the boardroom but we can help what happens on the pitch by getting behind the team and giving them our full support.