Attendance Predictions for Saturday

Guest the lollipop guild

WHAT A BELL END YOU ARE..... have alook at your comments.

Absolutely shocking. Although away sales passed 2000 this afternoon so will help knock it up a bit.

Our support is poor.

Our fans always come up with an excuse not to go.

They don't like the pies.

It's cold

There's some Horse Racing on

Don't like Sausage Arms

Whatever.

There might not be a club soon - then they can spend their money in the pub without having to find an excuse not to go.

We are top of the league, skint and need every penny we can get - what more reason does anyone need to be convinced to go?

I don't like one single member of the board (apart from Wilko) but I'm not going to Hillsborough to support them - I'm going to support the club, the club that we all reckon we love.

I will boo the board before the game, at half-time, and after the match - I will support the players inbetween.......

ps. If you can't go to the game because of work, money issues or for geographical reasons (you live on Pluto or whatever) then fair enough - if your not going because of events of this week then you are all bellends.

Whinge at me whatever - but it's true.

I think a lot of people fall into (or fear they soon will) the money issues catagory

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11233799

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tr0qt

Guest owls_4_life

Our fans always come up with an excuse not to go.

They don't like the pies.

It's cold

There's some Horse Racing on

Don't like Sausage Arms

Whatever.

There might not be a club soon - then they can spend their money in the pub without having to find an excuse not to go.

We are top of the league, skint and need every penny we can get - what more reason does anyone need to be convinced to go?

I don't like one single member of the board (apart from Wilko) but I'm not going to Hillsborough to support them - I'm going to support the club, the club that we all reckon we love.

I will boo the board before the game, at half-time, and after the match - I will support the players inbetween.......

ps. If you can't go to the game because of work, money issues or for geographical reasons (you live on Pluto or whatever) then fair enough - if your not going because of events of this week then you are all bellends.

Whinge at me whatever - but it's true.

I think the events of this week will have a negative effect on the attendance tomorrow. People seem to be sick to the back teeth of the crap coming out of the board at the minute.

And people don't need to think of a 'reason' not to go somewhere. If they don't want to spend £20 to watch a football match then they don't have to. You might not call them a proper Wednesayite because of this but tbh I don't think they care what 'loyal' fans are calling them!

I'll be there tomorrow as I always am but I don't think any less of those not going because they don't want to go, since when was becoming a football fan a lifelong commitment that must not be broken?

People are skint (and football's expensive)

We're in League One playing crap teams

Bad week for the Club all round

People have other things to do on a Saturday

In my opinion, there has never been a match (possibly in our history - who knows) where attending has been more important.

Hmmm.... I think fans are sick of being told that we have to go and support a poorly run club every Saturday because its do or die yet again!

If Wednesday cant survive by making a profit on crowds bigger than most Championship clubs it needs to be wound up.

Edited by mjk81

People have to remember it was kids back to school this week so uniforms would have been bought by many last week plus overspends from holidays in august etc - so it's probably a bad week for many families to spend on football this week IMO.

We all know that bigger crowds will help us at this time and I am sure that many would have preferred to be at the match tomorrow but the new shoes won lol

So given this if we hit 20k tomorrow I think we done good .... 80)

Right off to bed as I need to be at match early to get a programme cos they have always sold out - now I wonder how many lost sales the club has on these let alone other items that fans can't buy on the day ?

Should be around 30,000 considering the club needs all the money it can get and fans should get off their backsides and do their bit to help get some money into the club.

However back to the land of reality I would say around 22,500

I totally agree that fans should get up and get to hillsborough however 20k+ average attendance should run the club, considering some clubs attendences are half of ours yet paying more wages and having little but some money to spend.

If i am wrong that 20k attendences should keep this club afloat then please may someone put me straight because this is what im lead to believe.