Attendance Predictions for Saturday

No it isn't

Yes it is.

Struggling to hit 20k despite being top of the league (and playing the team currently 2nd).

Over 2k away fans as well. We've not had a home (league) game for a few weeks.

And most importantly the manager and players and the club (not the directors) need our support more than ever.

There really is no excuses...

Yes it is.

Struggling to hit 20k despite being top of the league (and playing the team currently 2nd).

Over 2k away fans as well. We've not had a home (league) game for a few weeks.

And most importantly the manager and players and the club (not the directors) need our support more than ever.

There really is no excuses...

If you think there is no excuses why fans are staying away then you are deluded.

Many fans will have had enough given the news coming out of the club in the past month.

If you think there is no excuses why fans are staying away then you are deluded.

Many fans will have had enough given the news coming out of the club in the past month.

Our fans always come up with an excuse not to go.

They don't like the pies.

It's cold

There's some Horse Racing on

Don't like Sausage Arms

Whatever.

There might not be a club soon - then they can spend their money in the pub without having to find an excuse not to go.

We are top of the league, skint and need every penny we can get - what more reason does anyone need to be convinced to go?

I don't like one single member of the board (apart from Wilko) but I'm not going to Hillsborough to support them - I'm going to support the club, the club that we all reckon we love.

I will boo the board before the game, at half-time, and after the match - I will support the players inbetween.......

ps. If you can't go to the game because of work, money issues or for geographical reasons (you live on Pluto or whatever) then fair enough - if your not going because of events of this week then you are all bellends.

Whinge at me whatever - but it's true.

Edited by royalowlisback

expect about 19000 were all all the so called fans that stopped me getting tickets for palace game cum on geroffyourearses

If you couldn't get a ticket for the Palace game then you must be a 'part-timer' like me (only slower off the mark cos I got a ticket easy enough! :dry: ) so how come you are now calling other 'part-timers' "so called fans"? :blink:

The self-declared 'TrueFans' on OT can't have it both ways; either accept that a significant number of people will continue to pick and choose which games they attend for all sorts of reasons - not just when it's a 'big' game, or make Hillsborough Season-ticket holders only. Guess which one would result in the lowest attendance!

(Whether I am going on Saturday is immaterial - but yes I am!)

@Team: Come on you blue & white wizards!

@Board: TIME TO GO!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

No it weren't, we played Forest, they brought 4.5k out of 25K+

Seems I got muddled up a bit, I was told the st ledger effects our gate whenever we play at home, and indeed most of my friends p1ss off to donny for the day when they would usually pay on the turnstyle.

Playing forest we should have got more than what we did especially when considering they brought so many

Our fans always come up with an excuse not to go.

They don't like the pies.

It's cold

There's some Horse Racing on

Don't like Sausage Arms

Whatever.

There might not be a club soon - then they can spend their money in the pub without having to find an excuse not to go.

We are top of the league, skint and need every penny we can get - what more reason does anyone need to be convinced to go?

I don't like one single member of the board (apart from Wilko) but I'm not going to Hillsborough to support them - I'm going to support the club, the club that we all reckon we love.

I will boo the board before the game, at half-time, and after the match - I will support the players inbetween.......

ps. If you can't go to the game because of work, money issues or for geographical reasons (you live on Pluto or whatever) then fair enough - if your not going because of events of this week then you are all bellends.

Whinge at me whatever - but it's true.

I'm not whinging at you, i'm just saying you're wrong. There's a difference.

At this moment SWFC would be very lucky to get 20k through the door on Saturday IMO.

Whatever the attendance the fans will give the players huge backing, just like the Brighton match.

I'm not whinging at you, i'm just saying you're wrong. There's a difference.

At this moment SWFC would be very lucky to get 20k through the door on Saturday IMO.

Whatever the attendance the fans will give the players huge backing, just like the Brighton match.

I wasn't referring to you specifically re the whinging comments, just to anyone in general who wants to use whatever this weeks excuse is not to go.

In my opinion, there has never been a match (possibly in our history - who knows) where attending has been more important.

Guest armchairfan

Good post! I understand that ST holders pay a lot of money but it doesn't make them any more of a fan than someone who goes 10-15 times a season (league and cup)

we all have an opinion, we all think we a right at times, we all disagree at some point but most importantly.......

We are all Wednesday!