Attendance Predictions for Saturday

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Anyone remember last year when the Doncaster St ledger was on ?

It was Scunny and although they brought 3k the crowd was only 20k

With Carlisle bringing 2k I expect a crowd of 19k due mainly to the St ledger, hope I am wrong and a top of the table clash brings in some more paying customers but cannot see it, The races "do" us every year for a bad attendance

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Anyone remember last year when the Doncaster St ledger was on ?

It was Scunny and although they brought 3k the crowd was only 20k

With Carlisle bringing 2k I expect a crowd of 19k due mainly to the St ledger, hope I am wrong and a top of the table clash brings in some more paying customers but cannot see it, The races "do" us every year for a bad attendance

No it weren't, we played Forest, they brought 4.5k out of 25K+

Edited by BirdonaMaguire

this is generally about right for a 20k attendance, although we have been slow this week, with the events on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We generally can expect to see around a 1500 home walk up, which means pay on the turnstile and we still have tomorrow and Sat morning sales, lets hope the message of the team needs your support along with the club, so come on down and lift their game, make sure we give them the best chance against some tough opposition.

Fingers crossed for a 21k+ crowd

Caz

Went down to Owlshop earlier today .....about 1.30pm, just after I posted earlier (nobody in apart from about 3 customers) ...... but then heard a rustle of clothing behind me, but turned round to find the arms of an empty sweatshirt waving in the breeze, as one of the 3 customers went out of the exit door :blink:

I think we need to rustle up some troops for tickets before Saturday - in order that my initial prediction is reached. UTO !