PIGS POSTING ON CARLISLE SITE

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

like they have nothing better to do than worry about our team, forever slaggin our atendences, slating us to other teams, we are the team on the up, whlie there stuck with a chairman who wants his cash back , they must be cringing at our every result, every attendence total, well pigs just watch this steamtrain go. please if there is a god, give us this season its long overdue, let us swap places with the grunting side , at the top is where we want to be all wednesday arent we !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UTO

like they have nothing better to do than worry about our team, forever slaggin our atendences, slating us to other teams, we are the team on the up, whlie there stuck with a chairman who wants his cash back , they must be cringing at our every result, every attendence total, well pigs just watch this steamtrain go. please if there is a god, give us this season its long overdue, let us swap places with the grunting side , at the top is where we want to be all wednesday arent we !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UTO

Top post mate.

P.S. Finchy is that you? If so PM me.

Off topic slightly - but I noticed on Carlisle Mad that Frankie seems to be well thought of (Player ratings thread).

Great to hear.

Yeah, if not for that injury I am convinced he would still be at Wednesday.

I'm certain he would be better than Buxton & otsemobor but to be fair Buxton played some good games

Bit similar to when u broke your leg Birko. U were never the same player again!