Massive opportunity tomorrow

Guest armchairfan

Let's get it into perspective. Brentford are bottom after ONLY 4 games not 20. The league hasn't sorted itself out yet. I'd take a 1-0 in the 89th minute off otsemobors arse tomorrow

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Really? i would be surprised if they had really sold that many???

Its all in here....http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=121&fid=18&sty=2&act=1&mid=2120423484

many posts including some from blunts trying to be funny.

Be a big test tomorrow, how many times have we had oppotunities and blown them. Big test of character. We'll see how far we've progressed. Come on Wednesday!!!!

Many times before we have had chances and blown them - not tomorrow

This squad has ability mixed with experience, they can pass it around, they can go direct, the defence is mean, the forward line is as strong as most top 6 championships teams, we have goals in midfield, if they are getting kicked then they get physical too. On top of this Irvine is meticalous and will get their feet on the ground and lastly, they are getting and better as they get to know each other. There were moments in that first 25 mins in the cup on wednesday when we were watching football like we haven't seen at Hillsboro in 15 years!

By this time tomorrow we will be 4 points clear and have the second placed team (who struggled against Swindon - come on) very, very scared!

This is the season, the rebirth has began.

UTO

Guest East_Dene_Owl

MoorViewBlade: "when we can be arsed we have the best away support in the country"

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

I think he was meaning when they reach play off final... :laugh:

This is a great oppurtunity for us to pull a few points clear.

I reckon we will win this league anyway, on thinking this league is pretty poor, Hudderfield, Southampton, Charlton are no where near as good as us.

I see the likes of Colchester and MK Dons being our biggest challengers.

4-1 at least tommorow to the super Owls.