Massive opportunity tomorrow

Very important we get a win tommorow considering we have some very tough games in September; Carlisle, Southamton and Plymouth will be among the hardest challengers we get this season. If we come out of September still top I'll be very, very confident of a immediate return. I don't like all this optimism though, I can't handle it!

To make a statement to the rest of the league.

For me the key is being ubber professional, focused and determined and as a result delivering another performance like Last Saturday..

Come on Wednesday!!!

Regards

Lee

Spot on

PS is this code for something completely differantph34r.gif

Guest owls_4_life

Win 2moro think they'll be 30 thousand at hillsborough next week

Don't think we'll manage that much but certainly as the season goes on and we're up there the crowds will start coming back and this can only help the team even more.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Win 2moro think they'll be 30 thousand at hillsborough next week when we play Southampton later this month. :biggrin:

More probably 23,000

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Win 2moro think they'll be 30 thousand at hillsborough next week

Dont think i would go that far but a good win on the tv with a good performance as well, resulting in a 4 point lead at the top of the league will no doubt help the crowd on sat 11th (my birthday)

ill go for about 23k

Edit: then again just realised it will be a top of the table clash so maybe pushing 25k ?

Edited by thetruthisoutthere

This is why Irvine needs a pat on the back he has assembled a squad of experienced pros who will be nothing but professional and get the job done, with a defence of Buxton, Purse, Beevers, Spurr and the firepower of Conan, Morrison a rediscovered Tudgay and Heffernan we are simply to good for this division, it's about time we were a bit arrogant and play without the fear we have seen over the last few seasons.

The dressing room will be bouncing and with Morrison in there I'm sure the banter is off the scale, the only thing to guard against is complacency but in Irvine we have a gaffer who demands perfection, you only had to see his reaction after the bury game.

Irvine will lead us to top spot in this division, this month really is the marker and for the first time I can see us winning ever game......roll on tomorrow!!!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

This is why Irvine needs a pat on the back he has assembled a squad of experienced pros who will be nothing but professional and get the job done, with a defence of Buxton, Purse, Beevers, Spurr and the firepower of Conan, Morrison a rediscovered Tudgay and Heffernan we are simply to good for this division, it's about time we were a bit arrogant and play without the fear we have seen over the last few seasons.

The dressing room will be bouncing and with Morrison in there I'm sure the banter is off the scale, the only thing to guard against is complacency but in Irvine we have a gaffer who demands perfection, you only had to see his reaction after the bury game.

Irvine will lead us to top spot in this division, this month really is the marker and for the first time I can see us winning ever game......roll on tomorrow!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest armchairfan

Be a big test tomorrow, how many times have we had oppotunities and blown them. Big test of character. We'll see how far we've progressed. Come on Wednesday!!!!

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Just had a look on CUFC forum and they're saying they've sold 1,700 for next weeks game at Hillsborough.

They also seem a bit excited about a trip to S6, bit of a cup final for em, bless.... :laugh: