We're Still Top Of The League

By one point, with a game in hand.

HMS Pisstheleague is sailing on calm waters.

Beat me to it Sam, nice one.

Perfect day for us results wise, let's make sure we capitalise on it tomorrow and open up a decent gap on the opposition.

Sam you're a little late there is already a thread on the subject.You being top mod should know this,frankly i'm slightly disapointed in you.

rolleyes.gif

No, no, no.

That was an 'as it stands thread'. This is far more important and real.

First against second at Hillsborough next Saturday, big game.

watched the MK dons vs Hartlepool game - truly, we have nothing to fear unless we have a major injury crisis, which we usually do. It was utter garbage, they have nothing that i would worry about, and i reckon we will turn over notts county by a few again. Only really huddersfield to worry about and even they havent had the best of starts.

The positive thing is we seem to be getting better every week, if we can just get to October with a bit of a lead i really think we will kick on from there.

Timely sacking of Pardew has helped us enormously I don't think the Saints will recover fully from the setback. Charlton on back foot too, conceding a late goal. Fartown huffed and puffed but Lee Clarke could not help them conjour anything better than a 2-2 draw. Cumbrians have also weighed in with a nice birthday present for us in a goaless home draw.

All that remains is for us not to waste the opportunity tomorrow and leave West London with our pockets full ! lol

They beat Hull at home in the League Cup, so we should not be taking this game for granted. They are always tough to beat on their own patch and add to that the incentive of getting their first win, TV cameras and playing the biggest team in the League who are top - we will have to be up for it as much as them. If we are, we'll be fine.

They beat Hull at home in the League Cup, so we should not be taking this game for granted. They are always tough to beat on their own patch and add to that the incentive of getting their first win, TV cameras and playing the biggest team in the League who are top - we will have to be up for it as much as them. If we are, we'll be fine.

True, but by the same logic Hartlepool knocked the pigs out of the cup...

This league does look a little tame doesn't it?

Then again, had there not been unrest in the dressing room last season, and a bunch of players not wanting to play for Laws, we ought to have beaten half the teams in the Championship last year and not gone down in the first place.

Don't want to put the mockers on it, but I do suspect we're going up first time and quite easily at that.