Famous Piggie Players

Guest AwayOwl

I must confess that I booed Jagielka the other night. I hate booeing England players. I blame Capello for picking him. Things got better once a Wedneswdayite entered the field

Whos the wednesdayite?

The F...ing 35 stone fat Barsteward looks like a fatter version of the drug taking, "you can screw my missus for a bag of powder" keeper, with no scruples who has just deffected having been paid a full wage for doing sweet FA for a full season !

Think I'll have a bacon sarny with Hendersons now I've got that off my chest !

I must confess that I booed Jagielka the other night. I hate booeing England players. I blame Capello for picking him. Things got better once a Wedneswdayite entered the field

Yup he's an ex pig but he is a damn good player. Cut him some slack why dont ya!

The F...ing 35 stone fat Barsteward looks like a fatter version of the drug taking, "you can screw my missus for a bag of powder" keeper, with no scruples who has just deffected having been paid a full wage for doing sweet FA for a full season !

Think I'll have a bacon sarny with Hendersons now I've got that off my chest !

Just reminded me of another good reason for me to come back in October, I'm down to my last bottle! :biggrin: