Can we do it ???

Guest Owl30

One of my team mates is a Plymouth fan born and bread, he's watched them a couple of times this season and he reckons there pretty poor, saying that he's a bit of cynic lol.

They've looked pretty poor from the highlights i've seen. Just think we'll slip up against them. A 1-0 for them.

BTW, does anyone know when I can start +ing and -ing people? Always say's i've used all my votes for the day... :(

Edited by paulmat

I think we need to pose the question - Can anyone stop us?

For years Wednesday have been the nice team that everyone likes playing against. Why? Because you get a massive away following from Sheffield, they all cheer the team on for 90 minutes, spend loads of money and you generally end up winning the game against us because we are a bit wet.

One of the things I admire Clinton Morrison for is the fact he says things like "When I am fully fit, you will see plenty more like that from me" (describing his strike against Hartlepool. Now this guy doesn't care who he upsets and walks around with a cocky arrogance about him. Fair play - he has done the business acting like that for the majority of his career.

Wednesday haven't beaten sides by being massively entertaining this season thus far but what we have done is put our chances away when we get them. There is a swagger about the squad that seems to suggest they also believe they can give anyone in the division a good pasting.

Long may it continue - if it takes a bit of arrogance to make us successful again then I am all for it. There have been teams promoted from this division with worse squads than ours that have nearly made the jump into the PL the following season (Leicester / Forest / Man City a few years ago) so why not us?

Balls to wondering if we can do it - lets rip this division a new arsehole and get a decent cup run in at the same time. Then time to exercise the last few years and resume our place as Yorkshire's finest and highest.

UTO

FTB