Can we do it ???

Guest Owl30

After having a great start and some very good individual performances, can the super Owls continue there good start to the season?

I feel we will have too much for Brentford on Sunday, but then we have a run of games which could be tricky and pointers to our season.

How many points would you be happy with out of, Brentford (away) Carlisle (home) Plymouth (away) Southampton (home) Oldham (home).

I would be more than happy with ten points.

Beating Brentford, Carlisle, and Oldham then a draw against Southampton and a possible loss at Plymouth would be a good return all in all.

After having a great start and some very good individual performances, can the super Owls continue there good start to the season?

I feel we will have too much for Brentford on Sunday, but then we have a run of games which could be tricky and pointers to our season.

How many points would you be happy with out of, Brentford (away) Carlisle (home) Plymouth (away) Southampton (home) Oldham (home).

I would be more than happy with ten points.

Beating Brentford, Carlisle, and Oldham then a draw against Southampton and a possible loss at Plymouth would be a good return all in all.

If Alan wins the manager of the month award I feel the wheels will come off in front of skys viewing hordes. It's a bloody curse. If he wins that and we win on Sunday then the it's nailed on that we will be up with games to spare.

On a serious note, I'm ecstatic with the start we've made and if we are still in the top 5 at the end of September then I'll be more than happy. There's a long way to go yet but I think we will really start to gel in another 5 games or so. Consistency and fitness will get us out of this league. (as well as points obviously)

Was thinking about this before Saturdays game, I'd be happy if we were on 21 points on the board come the end of September. Should see us top 3 I reckon.

Our home form is really important, winning away like that aswell on Saturday will instil confidence into the players the next time they play away which is Sunday against the leagues bottom side, i can see us turning them over like we did Hartlepool if im being honest.

Beating both Southmapton and Plymouth would be excellent as i expect them to be there or there abouts.

If Alan wins the manager of the month award I feel the wheels will come off in front of skys viewing hordes. It's a bloody curse. If he wins that and we win on Sunday then the it's nailed on that we will be up with games to spare.

On a serious note, I'm ecstatic with the start we've made and if we are still in the top 5 at the end of September then I'll be more than happy. There's a long way to go yet but I think we will really start to gel in another 5 games or so. Consistency and fitness will get us out of this league. (as well as points obviously)

Only thing is the 5-0 away win at Hartlepool has almost guarenteed he's recieving it.

Think we may have our first league defeat against plymouth, but wins from the rest...

12 in total.

One of my team mates is a Plymouth fan born and bread, he's watched them a couple of times this season and he reckons there pretty poor, saying that he's a bit of cynic lol.

Only thing is the 5-0 away win at Hartlepool has almost guarenteed he's recieving it.

That will really make teams sit up and take notice - a fantastic result in more ways than just 3 points and a +5 on GD.

Teams will be warey of us now. So they should be...

That will really make teams sit up and take notice - a fantastic result in more ways than just 3 points and a +5 on GD.

Teams will be warey of us now. So they should be...

A five nil away win in any division will make fans of all clubs at least have a passing glance, not just in league 1 either.

We do seem to be the team to beat at this moment in time, i just hope the player's are big enough to handle that pressure.

Carlisle an oldham could be tricky games, underestimate them two st our peril. Carlisle do like to get it down an play football. Plymouth away could go either way after their defeat vs Peterborough. I'm actually quote confident of beating saints tbh, can't say why, just a gut feeling.

To be honest, the 5-0 could help us in that teams will worry about us and set up accordingly. This will then allow Alan to set up how we want and really go at people. I'm sick of it always being us that changes to counter teams, even at home. Make a solid defensive unit, add 1 defence minded midfielder and let the shackles off the rest. Piece of wee wee this football lark. Just be better than your opponent and score 1 more goal than they do.

To be honest, the 5-0 could help us in that teams will worry about us and set up accordingly. This will then allow Alan to set up how we want and really go at people. I'm sick of it always being us that changes to counter teams, even at home. Make a solid defensive unit, add 1 defence minded midfielder and let the shackles off the rest. Piece of wee wee this football lark. Just be better than your opponent and score 1 more goal than they do.

I couldn't agree more, we need to have that much of a ruthless streak that managers won't know how to set up against us as we have players which seem to be able to hurt the opposition in a lot of different areas for a change.

Coke, Tudgay, Mellor, JJ (when he's back) are going to test a lot of managers thinking in this division for sure.

Carlisle an oldham could be tricky games, underestimate them two st our peril. Carlisle do like to get it down an play football. Plymouth away could go either way after their defeat vs Peterborough. I'm actually quote confident of beating saints tbh, can't say why, just a gut feeling.

rip 'em all a new 'un.... :st2:

I reckon, we'll remain unbeaten but get 11 points.

Hammering Brentford, beating carlisle and oldham and drawing with southampton and plymouth.

21 points from 9 games, if we keep that up we'll go up at ease with 107 points.

Could we do an arsenal? (sflaphorpe and fa cup aside)

UTO FTB!!