A Fans eye view of the trouble on sat

Guest Bellsview

Hope he dies a slow lingering death from asbestosis.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This!!!

All the best Sid, hope tomorrow is another step forward for you in your recovery!

Had a phone call from Sheff/Blue in Middlesbrough Hospital tonight...Sid`s still critical but stable and they`re going to bring him round from sedation tomorrow, the pressure inside his head is now down to 4 ..which is a good sign.

This is wonderful news. Keep us posted as we are all waiting for news.

Since quite a few people seem to know him, on here and on Owlsonline, I wonder if it would be possible to set-up one of those http://www.justgiving.com/ pages?

I'm guessing that if everything goes well (God willing) a few pounds might come in useful, I've no idea what his work situtaion is like. But even if we get enough so he can get himself a few comforts at home when he's released?

Maybe we should wait and see what happens, hopefully everything goes well. But just an idea like

Since quite a few people seem to know him, on here and on Owlsonline, I wonder if it would be possible to set-up one of those http://www.justgiving.com/ pages?

I'm guessing that if everything goes well (God willing) a few pounds might come in useful, I've no idea what his work situtaion is like. But even if we get enough so he can get himself a few comforts at home when he's released?

Maybe we should wait and see what happens, hopefully everything goes well. But just an idea like

Good idea pal !

Owlsonline is on a news blackout of this story though.

I posted a link to the opening post of this thread on Sunday night and it was deleted seconds later.

Edited by Zico