A Fans eye view of the trouble on sat

Just read the second link, this guy is a real head case, and if anyone was deserving of a straight jacket, it is he.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest intercity0wl

Just read the second link, this guy is a real head case, and if anyone was deserving of a straight jacket, it is he.

Yep second link says it all,never heard of anybody getting a ban from every bar in the country before, total basket case by the sounds.

First off, best wishes for a quick recovery to Sid and hope all goes well.

The charge of ABH will have been brought on the advice of the Crown prosecution servce, because of the two possible charges of abh & gbh, it is the easier to prove, but this does not mean they have gone for an easy option, as the court will now decide the severity of the punishment dependant on evidence, how the scumbag pleaded in the interview, past criminal history and how Sid recovers from his injuries.

I believe the scum is in court today and maybe going on remand, so a result for justice straight away, but I would imagine while Sid is in hospital he will stay in prison awaiting the outcome of Sid's recovery.

What ever happens it won't happen quickly,as I mentioned before about the bloke i know who knocked 7 shades out of somebody and was charged with ABH the whole thing took over a year to go through the courts. Sadly it may take longer now due to the downsizing of the CPS and their reluctance to take things to court unless a conviction is almost guaranteed. Ally that with an acute shortage of prison beds and the futures bleak.

Guest Willie Henderson

Probably never attended a football game in his life and attacks people on a regular basis for the ' fun' of it !

SCUM !

Guest East_Dene_Owl

check this out, taken from march 2008, what a fukin low life.............

scruffy chunt!!!!

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/Barred-from-every-pub-in.3849936.jp

Already been posted this.......

He's just a scum bag who like other post says has know interest in football whatsoever, I doubt very much he was at the game on Saturday.

I like how he was trying to worm he's way out of previous court case by saying he hadn't touched a drink for last 4 months!!!!

Yea and we've got a striker called Terry Henfleet....

Guest Seething Wells

Already been posted this.......

He's just a scum bag who like other post says has know interest in football whatsoever, I doubt very much he was at the game on Saturday.

I like how he was trying to worm he's way out of previous court case by saying he hadn't touched a drink for last 4 months!!!!

Yea and we've got a striker called Terry Henfleet....

Are we allowed to post the grinning twats picture on here? Maybe with a subtle doctering of his pic? With added text?

Guest oliver666

What ever happens it won't happen quickly,as I mentioned before about the bloke i know who knocked 7 shades out of somebody and was charged with ABH the whole thing took over a year to go through the courts. Sadly it may take longer now due to the downsizing of the CPS and their reluctance to take things to court unless a conviction is almost guaranteed. Ally that with an acute shortage of prison beds and the futures bleak.

It sounds as if this guy has had enough chances with his liking to violence. Considering what has happened to Sid, it may be that they (CPS) go for an section 20 wounding, which carries for more than an ABH. Lets hope Sid comes through this but in any event, sounds as though it will take him some time to recovery from this senseless attack from someone who wouldn't go amiss living in a zoo. Come to think about it, that wouldn't be fair on the animals. Atleast everyone knows who this thug is.

It says in the article he's been charged with GBH - which surely was a given?

What really rumbleing irks me is that if the scummer had drunk 10 pints and ploughed into somebody oin his car and put them in ICU they would be a pariah and be condemned from every quarter - yet getting bladdered and punching somebody and putting them in ICU is somehow seen as having mitigation - as if it's a lesser offence?!?!

Same as drink driving the punishment should be heavier - **** em - the scumbags

The sewer-dweller has been given more than enough chances and he laughs in the face of the justice system - and the judges just let him do it

Had a phone call from Sheff/Blue in Middlesbrough Hospital tonight...Sid`s still critical but stable and they`re going to bring him round from sedation tomorrow, the pressure inside his head is now down to 4 ..which is a good sign.