Tango or Fishcake

Guest Owl30

I love my fellow Wednesdayites, we have always been blessed with some real characters. In my younger days Sammy was the legend, it's good to see that we still produce some excentric characters.

I saw Tango in the bar at Scunny singing his Giles Coke song, that guy has one powerful voice.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Its all good and well living in Hillsborough or near or even further away, but living in a Sheffield United area makes it even better.

WTID....

Guest Daz Walker

Who was tangos little sidekick? He looked ridiculous with his shirt off shouting at the side of his hero.

Diet Tango also known as Zero lol

Guest intercity0wl

Come on be fair they are our two most prominent Wednesday fans, Tango and Fishcake could be a great battle....

I travel home and away like many but must be missing sumat, who the hell is this Fishcake i keep seeing mentioned over the last 12 months or so ? and who was the kid with the Blow up doll at Scunny,if it waS that they were singing get your boobies out for the lads at i found it quite amusing, sad i know

When I was a kid - in the late 60's and early 70's - there used to be a disabled fella who used to attend all the home games in a weird 'heath robinson' type self propelled wheelchair.

It was like a long enclosed bath tub which he used to lay down in and pedal himself with his hands. It was blue.

I used to see him pedalling himself up Penistone Road amongst the crowd and traffic towards Wadsley Bridge after the games. Even as a kid I thought he was some loyal fan. Was always on his own I think. No one helping him.

Also I always remember queueing up outside the Kop to get in and there used to be bloke with a banner on a long pole proclaiming and shouting that that the World was going to end.

I suppose he's been proved right, in football terms.

Does anyone remember them?