We Hate United

Guest Owl30

I've just been reading on Pigs mad how tomorrows attendance looks like been around 20,000, so posted a little post stating this will be less than attended Wednesday v Daggers game.

Got the usual silly comments but one of em wanted to know the secret to been massive.

So I've replied with just spend a decade in Premier League, win a major trophy and qualify for Europe.... I'm surprised you haven't tried it!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm bookmarking this thread for future 'United fans are more obsessed with us than we are about them' posts.

Embarrasing guys. Deary me, thought you were better than this.

(gets ready for 'then why have you joined a wednesday forum blah blah blah' replies)

Edited by Congo Man

The only reason the pigs, Dingles and Rotherscum hate Wednesday is because they are jealous of the size of our club. Wednesday are nationally a well respected club, but the local teams dislike us because they get lonely in our shadow.

Wednesday, although have gone down the pan in the last ten years, are a successful club domestically with a lot of history.

United - won flip all!

Dingles - won flip all!

Rov'rum - Who?...and won flip all!

LET THEM CRY WITH ENVY

UTO WTID

Bloody hell, how deluded are you? Is that post a joke or are you actually mentally ill?

hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm bookmarking this thread for future 'United fans are more obsessed with us than we are about them' posts.

Embarrasing guys. Deary me, thought you were better than this.

(gets ready for 'then why have you joined a wednesday forum blah blah blah' replies)

Two hours before your first home game of the season against a side much fancied for promotion that's managed by your former manager and life long blades fan Neil Warnock and you're sat posting on a Wednesday forum... deary me.

Shouldn't you be on your way down to "Beautiful" down town Bramall Lane or are you one of the thousands of fans who jumped onto the band wagon for that one glory year in the Premiership where you lived the dream but have now decided to crawl back into the woodwork with all the other "glory" hunters??

Two hours before your first home game of the season against a side much fancied for promotion that's managed by your former manager and life long blades fan Neil Warnock and you're sat posting on a Wednesday forum... deary me.

Shouldn't you be on your way down to "Beautiful" down town Bramall Lane or are you one of the thousands of fans who jumped onto the band wagon for that one glory year in the Premiership where you lived the dream but have now decided to crawl back into the woodwork with all the other "glory" hunters??

Blunts fans are dire, if they were in league1 they'd average 15000 at the Lane at best.

Out of my mates who i used to go to school with, 3 are blunts, 3 are Owls.

All of us Owls go to the matches together, the 3 blunts havent been to the Lane since their one glory year in the Prem.

We call em the Band wagon bummers. :laugh:

Blunts fans are dire, if they were in league1 they'd average 15000 at the Lane at best.

All of us Owls go to the matches together, the 3 blunts havent been to the Lane since their one glory year in the Prem.

Very true, a mate of mine is a pig fan in his 20's and the only reason that he and 2 of his mates have got season tickets is because they paid £80 each for childrens tickets. He told me they only ever get checked for the big matches and then he just says it's his little brothers but as they don't like him going to the big games, can he just pay the difference and the stewards let him.

I wonder what the attendances at Hillsborough would be like if adults could get away with paying £80 for a season ticket?

As for our glory hunting friend Congo Man, indeed I do hope he bookmarks this thread as I'm sure I won't be the only person to have noticed that he's sat posting on Owlstalk just a couple of hours before the grunters first home match of the season. :biggrin:

Congo Man = typical Blade.

Tells the world he's a blade through thick and thin.

And he's supported them all his life.

But he wont pay to go to the Lane unless its £10 and kids for a quid.

And he definitely wont go to away games because he'd have to pay full price to get a ticket, unlike Bumhole Lane.

Thats why their away support is such a joke.

Where as Wednesday sell out full allocations for away games, the blunts dont sell half of theirs. :laugh:

Come on Congo Man, tell me i'm wrong.

And he definitely wont go to away games because he'd have to pay full price to get a ticket, unlike Bumhole Lane.

Where as Wednesday sell out full allocations for away games, the blunts dont sell half of theirs. :laugh:

He won't. . .because he knows you're right.

You've got to be joking, they'd struggle to get 12,000 in this league (next season or the one after will prove that)!

As for Congo Man, typical Blade, so obsessed with Wednesday he has to post on here just before there first home match (wonder if her even bothered to go).

Generally speaking I don't dislike United (hate Leeds with a passion though), but some of there supporters are so obnoxious I can't resist winding them up from time to time.

They seem to be obsessed with Wednesday and I genuinely believe that a lot of them are Owls haters first and Blades fans second. But if any of them try to tell you they are a bigger more successful club, just remember the following stats.

Div 1. (Prem) League Titles Wednesday 4 United 1

FA Cup Wins

You've got to be joking, they'd struggle to get 12,000 in this league (next season or the one after will prove that)!

As for Congo Man, typical Blade, so obsessed with Wednesday he has to post on here just before there first home match (wonder if her even bothered to go).

Generally speaking I don't dislike United (hate Leeds with a passion though), but some of there supporters are so obnoxious I can't resist winding them up from time to time.

They seem to be obsessed with Wednesday and I genuinely believe that a lot of them are Owls haters first and Blades fans second. But if any of them try to tell you they are a bigger more successful club, just remember the following stats.

FA Cup Wins

Sorry, computer malfunction!

FA Cup Wins Wednesday 3 United 4

League Cup Wins Wednesday 1 United 0

Charity Shield Wins Wednesday 1 United 0

Div 2 (Championship) Titles Wednesday 5 United 1

Div 4 Titles Wednesday N/A United 1

Seasons in Europe Wednesday 3 United 0

Over the years we have won twice as much as them, some of it at least within living memory, we have traditionally had bigger attendances (39 out of past 50 seasons) and I'm also willing to bet far more representation at international level. Essentially United are still stuck in our shadow and a certain portion of their fans just cannot live with it so they turn to hatred.

And while I've been typing all this the news has come that Blackwell has gone so just three games into the season and already the wheels are coming off their wagon!

wtf are you talking about you complete cretin?

This is the first season in 10 that I haven't held a season ticket, and I have been to many away games in each of those seasons. Who the heck do you think you are you big simpleton? You know nothing about me what-so-ever. This season, I cant afford one, so don't have one. Is that so hard to understand you brain dead giblet?

Oh, and for the record, United had the 2nd or 3rd best away following average last season, so you should check your figures before you sprout nonsense.

Also, I live 25 minutes away from the ground, so why the heck does it matter if Im on here TWO HOURS before the match? :laugh: I look on all the message boards.

Now stop talking crap.

FA Cup Wins

Yes, I did go.

Went to watch a championship match, not a league 1 match.

For the second time in 6 years.

Huge club.

Oh, and go check how many threads are about United in the matchday thread now.

Edited by Congo Man

wtf are you talking about you complete cretin?

This is the first season in 10 that I haven't held a season ticket, and I have been to many away games in each of those seasons. Who the heck do you think you are you big simpleton? You know nothing about me what-so-ever. This season, I cant afford one, so don't have one. Is that so hard to understand you brain dead giblet?

Oh, and for the record, United had the 2nd or 3rd best away following average last season, so you should check your figures before you sprout nonsense.

Also, I live 25 minutes away from the ground, so why the heck does it matter if Im on here TWO HOURS before the match? :laugh: I look on all the message boards.

Now stop talking crap.

So in your opinion United have a bigger away following than Wednesday????? :blink:

Are you also one of the deluded blunts who also thing you're a more succesful club than Wednesday?

If you are then reply and list your stats to prove this, ie League Titles, cup wins, years in top flight football, european competitions, biggest crowds etc

Regards

Cretin

Big simpleton

Brain dead giblet.