We Hate United

Guest Owl30

flipping detest them.

They're one of the most obnoxious, nasty, pathetic, bitchy football clubs on the face of the planet.

Ask most football fans and I honestly believe that a large amount feel the same.

The Dingles, Rotherham, and Donny can also feck off for all I care.

The latter are becoming increasingly annoying with their two-bob, plastic, out of the woodwork support.

Didn't care less about em not so long ago but since they got relegated and acted like they have divine right to be in Premiership, World Cup sour grapes & legal action, Radio Blade wi their pro-Blunts propaganda and Pigs constantly rammin it down our debt down our throats while conveniently overlookin fact they have twice as much debt, but cos it's owed to Sue McCabe so 'it dunt count'.

And lookin objectively at posters I've gotta say they generally seem thick on pigsmad, get intelligent debate on here, albeit wi large slice of sarcasm much of the time...

Oh and they have the most vile obnoxious bullsh ittin tw@ of a manager in the country, if not the world.

The only reason the pigs, Dingles and Rotherscum hate Wednesday is because they are jealous of the size of our club. Wednesday are nationally a well respected club, but the local teams dislike us because they get lonely in our shadow.

Wednesday, although have gone down the pan in the last ten years, are a successful club domestically with a lot of history.

United - won flip all!

Dingles - won flip all!

Rov'rum - Who?...and won flip all!

LET THEM CRY WITH ENVY

UTO WTID

Edited by owls66

United - won flip all! --- SECOND DIVISION CLUB

Dingles - won flip all! --- SECOND DIVISION CLUB

Rov'rum - Who?...and won flip all!

Wednesday --- THIRD DIVISION CLUB

LET THEM CRY WITH ENVY

UTO WTID

I'm sure they are envious as roger of our position right now :mellow:

Edited by Northern Owler

Personally I don't hate them.

But I think they have got a horrible set of fans.

Obviously there are some sound blades out there....my girlfriend's family are all blades and I have some good banter with them.

But they have a hardcore of pathetic, bitter, hateful inbreds who despise Wendesday for being the bigger top flight club for all those years. The fact they can't seem to establish themselves as a top flight club and maintain a meaningful gap between us seems cause them to drown in their own bitterness; Which is quite amusing really. :biggrin:

Edited by Beholder

Guest East_Dene_Owl

I've just been reading on Pigs mad how tomorrows attendance looks like been around 20,000, so posted a little post stating this will be less than attended Wednesday v Daggers game.

Got the usual silly comments but one of em wanted to know the secret to been massive.

So I've replied with just spend a decade in Premier League, win a major trophy and qualify for Europe.... I'm surprised you haven't tried it!!!

I honestly think you get about the same amount of dickheads at every club (except ones like Leeds or Millwall who like being thugs), and I can see why they'd think us arrogant as we sit in the league beneath them declaring them jealous. But then I only actually know one United fan and he's alright, whereas some of the ones on bladesmad seem to have Barnsley-style inbreeding problems... guess what I mean is there's better reasons to hate someone than the club they support. On the other hand, Chris Morgan is a thuggish tw@t and Blackwell needs his head sorting.

Talking of Barnsley, after the Palace game I was in a pub near the station, having a chat with the Palace fans, taking some stick but all good humoured until the Dingle fans came in and started ripping into us. The Wednesday fans just said 'you're only pleased because this is the highest point in your clubs history, which shows how poo poo you are'. Soon shut them up biggrin.gif.

Also how can we say these clubs are obsessed with us when this is in the SWFC section? ph34r.gif

I can't stand their club and some of their fans.

Had a horrible sense of realisation last season though that a fair few members of my family were on the leppings lane end when we were singing 'they're all w*nkers at the lane'.

I hate their club, but i'd rather be able to have a decent conversation about the state of our teams than '"you're a pig", "no, i'm not, you're a pig".

in all honesty some of them...no a number of them look like they need a good wash... :st2: