We Hate United

Guest Owl30

To be honest, banter aside, I'd rather see both Sheffield clubs doing well, and competing for trophies, than the current status quo.

Hate? No. I'd reserve that emotion for eminently more worthy targets than a rival football club.

I hate the way their hatred of us defines them, the people they are because of it. To be honest, if it wasn't for the effect it has on their fans, I would wish their football team well in their endeavours - but because of their grunting, unbridled, porcine glee at temporarily being higher in the League than Wednesday, I wish them nothing but suffering and pain.

I can't stand their club and some of their fans.

Had a horrible sense of realisation last season though that a fair few members of my family were on the leppings lane end when we were singing 'they're all w*nkers at the lane'.

I hate their club, but i'd rather be able to have a decent conversation about the state of our teams than '"you're a pig", "no, i'm not, you're a pig".

What gets me if how they call us the pigs. Has anyone else seen Blue and White Bacon?

They have nothing supporting why they call us the pigs apart from there was a pig farm where Hillsborough is which isnt true either.

I hate them because they feel they need to copy us and have a devine right to choose what league they are in. At least its only them.

I hadn't really had much of an opinion about them because I'm from Surrey and never really got to experience the rivalry first-hand, but my first experience of Blades fans was at the Play-off Final at Wembley in 1997. I was there with a load of Palace-supporting friends, and on the way back down Wembley Way after the game a number of beefy middle-aged Blades fans kept coming up to ask if we wanted a fight. We were only scrawny teenagers, and were doing nothing to provoke at all, but these supposed adults were picking on us just because they knew they'd win. Put me right off them.

Tevez affair, World Cup Bid bitterness, Blackwell's excuses, Brian the Blade and that sucmbag banging on about Dooley's statue on FH the other day. Hate? No, it makes me smile and I pity them.

As a previous poster commented, 'hate' is what defines them as the sad bunck of vv ankers thye are.

abladeisborn.jpgHow much do you really hate United.....

I can't stand the alliance of the teams in South Yorkshire, they all seem to join in their hatred for us. United, Doncaster and Rotherham fans seem to get on - I may be wrong. Does anyone else think this

I agree , Donnie are now calling us Wendy and pigs and I`ve no clue where that comes from but never mind :blink: Blades have always been Owls haters first and Blades second . In the Sheffield Star they have a piece today about evans and the first two comments are about our match programmes :biggrin: Always in our shadow :cool:

I can't stand the alliance of the teams in South Yorkshire, they all seem to join in their hatred for us. United, Doncaster and Rotherham fans seem to get on - I may be wrong. Does anyone else think this

I don't know if they get on, they just love going on about their big rivalry with us cos we're the biggest club in the region no matter where we are in the league.

Rotherham and Barnsley fans are the worst. They love going on about us. To me they're just Rovrum and Barnsley, not them across the city or L**ds. They get a buzz out of telling people they hate us. Pitiful really :mellow: