Hartlepool away nearly sold out?

Pretty sure I just got the last 2 :ph34r:

had to phone up because the online system was charging me Adult when I should be getting the tax dodger price of £10, very helpful bloke sorted it all for me and I've got that done just before 1 o'clock so there's no need to moan about missing out :rolleyes:

Spend your money on last few Colchester tickets instead, lovely journey that is :blink:

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Ive said that for a long time, reward the fans who are travelling to Brentford on a sunday lunchtime, the fans going to Plymouth and long trips in the LDV etc. So when the small allocations or big games come loyalty gets rewarded.

only if they are Home ST holders as well

Guest PAUL.

I looked at Row E but realised how bad it is

Ha ha, couldn't believe it.

If we win on sat, I'll be on Row E for the rest of the season!!!!!! :laugh:

If you need to be surrounded by fellow owls and have missed out on tickets for this and need cheering up, try playing in the Owlstalk Poker Tournament this wednesday at 8pm.

See the pinned thread in the dressing room for details.

Guest intercity0wl

Sold out online now.

Surprised how many are still available for Colchester if im honest, what with it being a new ground and all that.

Guest AwayOwl1991

Surprised how many are still available for Colchester if im honest, what with it being a new ground and all that.

Probably because it's nearly 4 and a half hours away mate.

Going slightly off topic, that will be a very tough game Saturday but I reckon we'll do em 2-1, would be dissapointed if we lose to Colchester on Saturday, but would be happy with a point.

Guest intercity0wl

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK.....................................!!!!!!"??!!!!

Just opened a big bill Arthur.