Sign in to follow this  
KivoOwl

bit off topic but did LS say he had bought season tickets for him and his kids. because when he walked into the south stand he had just match day day tickets in his hand when looking for his seat

here we go.

gets ready for the strafford bashing.

bummer!

You cant judge crowds mate but youve got me weighed up!

You cant judge crowds mate but youve got me weighed up!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Got to be said there looked thousands of young fit amateur footballers there yesterday, i said as much to my mate (Leonard) at the match!

Fantastic support yesterday lets just hope the team keep up the results to keep the attendance high.

• Agree 1

It was an awesome attendance,it was nice to see the daggers fans applauding when it was announced.

Only because they've never quite seen anything like 23,000 in a league match! :biggrin:

biggest crowd of the day, unless leeds get more

They were playing in a division above, on the crest of a wave against a club with decent away support :ph34r:

Att: 26,761

3k more than us with that in mind? Bigger club my arse. Tinpot nobodies whose uncle Ken has racked up the prices again. Are we glad now people that he took his money to (Dirty) L**ds?

maybe the crowds will drop a little when the amateur leagues start, what with people deciding to play for their pub teams or county teams. just a thought that's all.

What about those of us who play summer sports? Its still the middle of the cricket season FFS. If the leagues start much earlier it will be 11 months long!

(But I'll be there on Tuesday) :cool:

Oh and to top it all, I got a duck on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

bit off topic but did LS say he had bought season tickets for him and his kids. because when he walked into the south stand he had just match day day tickets in his hand when looking for his seat

He only bought them the other day. His cards probably aren't ready yet :rolleyes:

So the ticket office probably gave him match tickets so they could get in.

Edited by NicNac

Saw 2 Blades at Wembley today who felt they would struggle to get as many as that at home this season.

I told them I agreed and said some other things which it would be inapproapriate to repeat on a family website like OT :biggrin:

Saw 2 Blades at Wembley today who felt they would struggle to get as many as that at home this season.

I told them I agreed and said some other things which it would be inapproapriate to repeat on a family website like OT :biggrin:

:laugh:

Fantastic support yesterday lets just hope the team keep up the results to keep the attendance high.

I think Bradfords the most we'll have played against in league games, so the other day was pretty special.

But, we always applaud after its announced.