Wapentake Owls

Have to do a reunion next time I get over, break out all the Zep, Rush, Purple and Skynyrd records etc!

The Sportsman on Cambridge st has just become a Total rock boozer. Lez formerly of Rebels is resident DJ ( not my favourite dj by a long way!!!) and they are having regular Rebels reunion nights look them up on paintbook or faceache or what ever its called

You forgot Status Quo!

Not to mention Thin Lizzy and Wishbone Ash!

One guy there was a big Wishbone fan (seem to recall he had a faded denim jacket with Wishbone Ash on the back of it), little bit shorter than me so maybe 5'6" with spectacles, shoulder length dark blonde hair and a beard. Was always bumping into him at away games. Anyone any idea who it is?

The Sportsman on Cambridge st has just become a Total rock boozer. Lez formerly of Rebels is resident DJ ( not my favourite dj by a long way!!!) and they are having regular Rebels reunion nights look them up on paintbook or faceache or what ever its called

is it Lez wright by any chance

oops i'll shut up now Tim , gary megson

seriousl;y  though I bet I have seen you there mate

Hmmm gary megson

She was a looker ended up getting engaged to her

More importantly Used to play tournaments with the Italians on the table football some right serious stuff

What was the kebab shop called round the corner can't bloody remember ?

I remember the pool table and the tournaments tim but the kebab shop has me done for cant remember for the life of me ,

oh you are safe with the barmaids I was happily married at that stage mate well I thought I was , she obviously thought different hence my x now , :biggrin:

I remember the pool table and the tournaments tim but the kebab shop has me done for cant remember for the life of me ,

oh you are safe with the barmaids I was happily married at that stage mate well I thought I was , she obviously thought different hence my x now , :biggrin:

I may have mixed up my years Trev it were a few sleeps or lack of them :rolleyes: ago  

there were 2 one up from my work on cambridge street

and one on the same side of wap  on the corner wellington street

Not that I have ever frequented joints like that ............ ever

could have been Tim but it was a long time ago mate memories a bit fuzzy tbh,

I remember once after we had shut .was walking passed the Grosvener , three girls were shouting at us out of the top floor window , ended up with me and the mate getting invited up there one of them dropped a pass key to us minus the number ,needless to say we couldn't find the room,so had to hand the keys in at the desk saying we had found them outside , euphoria to zilch in 20 minuits , :biggrin:

could have been Tim but it was a long time ago mate memories a bit fuzzy tbh,

I remember once after we had shut .was walking passed the Grosvener , three girls were shouting at us out of the top floor window , ended up with me and the mate getting invited up there one of them dropped a pass key to us minus the number ,needless to say we couldn't find the room,so had to hand the keys in at the desk saying we had found them outside , euphoria to zilch in 20 minuits , :biggrin:

Aargh my bird lived in them rooms top floor lol