spot the owl

Guest T C's Tash

Still tearful, I was sat with my wife and 4 kids on the steps outside Wembley. Unbelievably we'd just turned over Man Utd in the league cup. When up stepped Paddy Crerand, he hugged me like I was some long lost mate pouring congratulations on me. Obviously he could see the emotion and how much that little silver pot, the first since 1935 meant to me. A never to be forgotten moment.

For all you youngsters Paddy Crerand was the deffensive stalwart of the Man U team for a good few years.

Paddy Crerand is a c+nt. He was in our hotel night before said game giving it the big "I am" and how he would be buying drinks for us all after to chear us when we had been thrashed. Nerver showed. T0sser. At least I know why he was busy chatting to nev!

My best owls spot was Chris Waddle eating sunday dinner at my house when I lived at woodseats. Still got a picture of my son sat on his knee (couldnt help myself)

Best other spot was wakefieldowls abuse of david pleat whilst waiting for a lift in Newcastle long after he fooked us up. Poor bugger must have wondered what he had done!

Guest u avin a laff

HIRSTY IN NIGHT OWL ON FRIDAY NIGHTS,CANT REMEMBER IF HE WAS PLAYING NEXT DAY,HE HAD LOADS OF MATES ROUND HIM GETTING BEERS IN FOR THEM,ALSO SAW HIM OUTSIDE BURGER VAN,IN A BETTER STATE THAN WE WERE

Guest christheowl

Big Ron after the play off final, followed him for a good 10 mins chatting about the day ! had a few goalkeeping lessons with chris turner and Matin Hodge as a nipper. Seen Esajas and Leon Clarke nearly every tuesday night in crystal last season. Lee bullen bought me a pint in Champs bar and had a chat, i couldnt understand a rumbleing thing he said and just nodded !

On the train to an away game in london and was sat across from an ex pig player who was scouting for Motherwell at QPR v us. Forgot his name but he was a nice chap !

Seen Mark Crossley in Hoyland getting bladdered !

Paddy Crerand is a c+nt. He was in our hotel night before said game giving it the big "I am" and how he would be buying drinks for us all after to chear us when we had been thrashed. Nerver showed. T0sser. At least I know why he was busy chatting to nev!

My best owls spot was Chris Waddle eating sunday dinner at my house when I lived at woodseats. Still got a picture of my son sat on his knee (couldnt help myself)

Best other spot was wakefieldowls abuse of david pleat whilst waiting for a lift in Newcastle long after he fooked us up. Poor bugger must have wondered what he had done!

Wow. How did that come about?

Long story but he used a pub frequented by my exs family (before she was the ex) and had been having a few sunday beers and turned up at ours as dinner was ready. so i says come in dinners being served and he did! along with her family. I kept running upstairs to ring my mates to tell em, and they all told me to flip off! Thats why I needed the photo! I just sat mouth agape for about two hours. Everytime he reached for more sprouts and dropped his shoulder I went the wrong way.

My two hour claim to fame :biggrin:

Long story but he used a pub frequented by my exs family (before she was the ex) and had been having a few sunday beers and turned up at ours as dinner was ready. so i says come in dinners being served and he did! along with her family. I kept running upstairs to ring my mates to tell em, and they all told me to flip off! Thats why I needed the photo! I just sat mouth agape for about two hours. Everytime he reached for more sprouts and dropped his shoulder I went the wrong way.

My two hour claim to fame :biggrin:

:biggrin::laugh:

Brilliant.

Lawrie Madden in the chip shop in Castleton.

Greg fee in the royal Oak , Chapeltown

Tudgay & Grant presenting awards to Junior football team in the ranch , Chapeltown.

About 1980 my mate went beserk and smashed all the house windows in his road including Ian Mellor's

Matt Hamshaw at Jim Whittaker, Chocca & big Jim's 50th birthday do at Platts Common club ( only the best will do!!)

Guest Sheff Owl

Was on the same flight as Graham Coughlan earlier this year.

A few year's ago i saw Ray Stubb's in a nightclub, in the toilets having a wee wee with one hand against the wall. :laugh:

Saw Ante Mirocevic in Nether Edge Hospital in the early 80's quite a few times as his wife was expecting about the same time as my wife. It took me about 3 sightings before i had the nerve to speak to him only to find he couldnt speak a word of bloody English at the time...

Guest Ballinio

Waddle in meadowhall my mrs was asking him if he liked the underwear she was about to purchase ( she had no idea who he was, i'd walked off and she turned and said it thinking i was still there) see came over to me kick off that she just said what she said to some random, i turn to see who could believe it, he just winked and not bad them (i had to explain for the best part of an hour who he was)

Hirst, shezza, palmer, pressman, and a few youth team at a night club in rotherham years ago, sat night after a away game

Edited by Ballinio