spot the owl

Guest T C's Tash

Guest T C's Tash

Where is the most weird or strange place you have spotted either a current wednesday player or ex one

Mine was David Hirst when he was at his peak in the chippy cue at the admiral chippy at Frecheville with a mate and he ordered pie, chips and gravy,legand.

Edited by T C's Tash

Phil King stood at j31 off M1 waiting for his mrs to pick him up.

I said to my mate who was driving, think we was coming back from skeggy one sat night,

that looks like phil king, he said who the f**k is he as he wasnt into football, when i told him the soft t*at stopped and reversed back

we had a word and a pic with him, he had been dropped of by the team bus on way back from southampton game.

pretty sad stalkers i know but you have to laugh now....

then i met our very own benni c waiting for his mrs outside jane norman in mead'hell, just after paulo got sent off, we discussed that as much as could

cos he didnt speak good english at time, or he just thought f**k of knobhead i will pretend i dont understand you.

Chris Waddle stood behind me in the Cinema buying sweets at Meadowhall, nodded at me when I turned round seemed to know I was was an Owl.

Went to watch Wednesday play Man Utd at Old Trafford after the game me and my mate went into the centre for a drink in Henry's bar I think it was, it was more or less empty. Whilst waiting for a drink at the bar I turned round and there was Eric Cantona!! Who if I remember rightly he scored twice against us one of them being in the last minute. He to nodded at me.

Why is it that some of the worlds greatest players love standing behind me?????

Still tearful, I was sat with my wife and 4 kids on the steps outside Wembley. Unbelievably we'd just turned over Man Utd in the league cup. When up stepped Paddy Crerand, he hugged me like I was some long lost mate pouring congratulations on me. Obviously he could see the emotion and how much that little silver pot, the first since 1935 meant to me. A never to be forgotten moment.

For all you youngsters Paddy Crerand was the deffensive stalwart of the Man U team for a good few years.

kevin pressman and family on the tower of terror in mgm studios florida summer 1999 . i had a premonition we were for the drop during the next season ...

andy gray and family on jaws ride in universal studios same holiday it was tough to make out who had the biggest gob gray or the shark ..

Chris Waddle stood behind me in the Cinema buying sweets at Meadowhall, nodded at me when I turned round seemed to know I was was an Owl.

Went to watch Wednesday play Man Utd at Old Trafford after the game me and my mate went into the centre for a drink in Henry's bar I think it was, it was more or less empty. Whilst waiting for a drink at the bar I turned round and there was Eric Cantona!! Who if I remember rightly he scored twice against us one of them being in the last minute. He to nodded at me.

possibly a nice ass? :biggrin:

"Nodded at me when I turned round seemed to know I was an Owl".

Did he ask for your autograph Holmesy? :laugh:

Guest CrazyJack

for me it has to be one of the following...

Leon Clarke at cookie stand in meadowhall

Leon Clarke at Local chippy with wade small

Leon Clarke at Kfc Down Boro

Take ya Pick... :biggrin:

Guest jimmyowl77

I once saw Jeffers in the penalty area.

We have a winner..............................any pics for proof??