New United Shirt

Guest We are Leeds

Looks awful, Macron really do make bad kits although they've not done a bad job with ours this season.

I love the neck bit, looks like a 14th century tunic with a portcullis on the front. That's an improved logo? :blink:

the logo is the knights of malta's emblem.

the kit looks a bit crap though, the badge doesn't sit nicely in the stripes, the white band in the centre reminds me more of a billboard waiting to be filled with another advertisement and in general it just looks uninspired mellow.gif

That doesn't leave very much does it?

This new shirt isn't their worst, but it has to be said that overall they are sh*te and always look cheap.

Yeah true, I'd be gutted if our kits were made by Macron. I think it's an alright shirt apart from the collar bit and the random red bits on the shoulders.

That doesn't leave very much does it?

This new shirt isn't their worst, but it has to be said that overall they are sh*te and always look cheap.

yeah either brand new they look garish, or look like they need a feckin good wash...bit like a dingle shirt, except you never see a brand new one of those, only the ones wanting a wash (and the one's the colour ran in 10 years ago...faded red and pink)...

This latest "effort" just means that a lot of the chavs from Park Hill and the Wybourne will slightly more tackier now than they did previously in keeping with their stadium and that sword thing they've stuck on the edge of it (you know, the one that looks like it's been nicked from a fair ground ride!!).

And to think, Macron are usually well known for high quality kit manufacture!!! :biggrin:

0,,10418~8894704,00.jpg

I'm baffled..........I know my eyesight's bad and all that, but my counting skills are excellent........I've even tried staring at it, which isn't advisable.

Nope, it eludes me...........

"The shirt has a modern look around the neck and features on the front seven rather than five visible stripes which continue on the back - a feature regularly highlighted by the fans as a must have in feedback."