Mellor signs on loan - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

Guest spiderbowels

Well done AI.

Glad I was one of the few to keep faith with you :rolleyes:

Yes well done AI, and also well done to Howard Wilkinson who has no doubt been beavering away in the background[ at his age too!] , they obviously work together well. UTO

The only thing tempering all this , is that with us capturing a far better quality of player than we were expecting , one cant help feeling that a key player leaving may be on the horizon to offset the incomings.

I'm getting the same feeling.

Wouldn't be too gutted if it's Tudgay though, or maybe even Potter if we're very lucky.

Another top top signing for this league. Thats me going for a half st now for def. I said I would wait to see if the club were ambitous and they have been. Been a while since our summer transfers have actually got me excited. Think this is going to be a bit like Wilkos first year in charge....."mean mean mean machine!!!"

top man plonk :biggrin:

I Think Modest will Fill in with more of a squad role this year as 4th/5th striker.

Don't think we need anymore signings tbh im really happy with the size of the squad.

Also only 1 loan player in and good deals on the rest of the players. I think the Mellor/Johnson Partnership would be lethal or a 4-5-1 4-3 -3combination

I can finally see 3 or 4 players get 15-20 goals this season each.

Have we got a big enough squad to play that formation?

Have we got a big enough squad to play that formation?

Wow, over two years and that post made you crack and actually post! There must have been some close calls before...what was it about this one that did it?

Did you want to do a turn for us all? :cool: