Lincoln Owls

Guest Mr Ambrose Langley

Nice one. Would like your views as to whether we have the making of Owls Lincolnshire branch being formed, as I'm sure more Wednesday fans will be out living here?

Nice one. Would like your views as to whether we have the making of Owls Lincolnshire branch being formed, as I'm sure more Wednesday fans will be out living here?

My old boss in Boston is an Owl and is going tomorrow,there's Boston Owl who posts on here (not for a while though),Skeg Owl,daughters new BF from Coningsby is an Owl. Must be a few more

Like it and I propose you to start it up :)

I have 5 season ticket holding family members in Saxilby and 4 in Kexby also. PLus lots of others around Lincoln who don't have ST's.

Guest Mr Ambrose Langley

Looks like you've got a Lincoln branch up and running already!

On a different note, someone told me that Big Ron is now President of Louth Utd, Chairman has big ambitions apparently

Looks like you've got a Lincoln branch up and running already!

On a different note, someone told me that Big Ron is now President of Louth Utd, Chairman has big ambitions apparently

Was in the local rag i.e. Target a few weeks ago. Think I saw a couple of weeks ago that he was supposed to be at a match/meeting (not sure which as I didn't really read it) but he didn't turn up.