Next 4 new signings

Assuming AI does sign another 4 players......

Let name people and see who gets it right

or see if the ITK'ers do really know, or the people who make out they know, lets see if they are full of sh!t......

here goes at my guess..

Nolan

Varney or Parkin or Mellor

Chilvers

R Jones

Would like to sign:

Nolan, Varney, Parkin, Mc sheffery, Butt

Also with signings so far, it shows that investment is miles away or a comlete no no

Unless Spurr or Beevers goes I Doubt we will sign another defender. With Buxton and Spurr able to play center back we have enough depth in defence now. I would like us to sign another winger, a big strong bully in the center of midfield and bully upfront and another quick striker!

Unless Spurr or Beevers goes I Doubt we will sign another defender. With Buxton and Spurr able to play center back we have enough depth in defence now. I would like us to sign another winger, a big strong bully in the center of midfield and bully upfront and another quick striker!

good shout.....who do you reckon??

Parkin up front for the bully

defo need a quick striker, been lacking one for yrs

ps. thanks for reply not like other two replies (tards)

i forgot you have to talk a complete load of bo!!ox to get a topic going on here.

Guest domSWFC

Assuming AI does sign another 4 players......

Let name people and see who gets it right

or see if the ITK'ers do really know, or the people who make out they know, lets see if they are full of sh!t......

here goes at my guess..

Nolan

Varney or Parkin or Mellor

Chilvers

R Jones

Would like to sign:

Nolan, Varney, Parkin, Mc sheffery, Butt

Also with signings so far, it shows that investment is miles away or a comlete no no

Is Butt out of contract? If he is, he might be a good shout, got no legs on him though, but can pass.

Is Butt out of contract? If he is, he might be a good shout, got no legs on him though, but can pass.

i thought he had been released

wages would be a stumbling block as well as dropping a division

but would be quality

2 More strikers.

A Centre Mid or a Centre Back.

And a Left Winger...

Seeing as Irvine keeps championing JJ as a striker I'm only expecting 1 more striker unless Tudgay leaves, hope I'm wrong though because I want 2 signed, I don't like JJ upfront.

And Jones can easily play left wing, he is a beast going forward and whips in quality crosses.

If we are looking for a quick striker, i can't think of anybody better than Rukavytsya.

http://www.fctwente.com/statistieken/spelers/spelerInfo.php?spelerID=1233246281

He is young, hungry for first eam football and just been released for free by FC Twente.

He also happens to be at the WC atm for Australia, selected ahead of Scotty Mcdonald (Middlesbrough).

I we are going to sign the beast up front, i can't think of a better player in our price range to pick up the scraps.

good shout.....who do you reckon??

Parkin up front for the bully

defo need a quick striker, been lacking one for yrs

ps. thanks for reply not like other two replies (tards)

i forgot you have to talk a complete load of bo!!ox to get a topic going on here.

vassell :ohmy: currently clubless.

Parkin up front for some physical presence

Move Purse into Midfield to add throw his weight around and let the defenders defend.

Guest adamrivers25

Having looked at the squad including the new signings we have :

3 GOALKEEPERS

7 DEFENDERS

5 MIDFILDERS

2 STRIKERS

This does not include the likes of Palmer,Modest.

Its clear we need (In my opinion) 2 More STRIKERS 1More CM and 1 More WINGER

I Would be more than happy to sign VARNEY,PARKIN,TEALE and realisticly JONES.

Edited by adamrivers25

Guest adamrivers25

kevin phillips ,out of contract ??

Good shout if he is out of contract - maybe he could score a 97th min winner for us rather then against us!!!