Petter Rudi

I remember when he wanted to be he was brilliant, and also when he wanted to be he was poo poo.

Another ex Wednesday that just seems to have vanished into the wilderness, I remember he was nicknamed Bambi legs.

I used to like him but I think he got on alot of peoples nerves with his inconsistensy.

What did everyone else make of him?

I remember when he wanted to be he was brilliant, and also when he wanted to be he was poo poo.

Another ex Wednesday that just seems to have vanished into the wilderness, I remember he was nicknamed Bambi legs.

I used to like him but I think he got on alot of peoples nerves with his inconsistensy.

What did everyone else make of him?

He was a bit hit and miss, but I liked Rudi too.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I always thought Rudi was good, had a good engine and as stated always had the eye for the 'perfect ball'. Quite underrated but this is partly because he was signed around the same time as Alexandersson who I personally felt was a better player so therefore lived in the shadow a bit.

I once remember a mazy run him and Di Canio made all the way up the pitch, playing 1-2's to each other all the time.

Or is my memory playing tricks on me !

I remember that - we were attacking the Kop end. I think it might have been against Newcastle Jan 98.

I once remember a mazy run him and Di Canio made all the way up the pitch, playing 1-2's to each other all the time.

Or is my memory playing tricks on me !

Remember that, it was a brilliant move, i thort Carbone was involved aswell, between the 3 of them they played it from our 18 yard box to the other end, the ball hardly touching the ground, just one touch trianges on the volley all the way up the pitch... had we scored from it it would have been an all time wonder goal.