The 3 New Boys

Guest domSWFC

Guest domSWFC

We have 3 new signing, and I'm pretty pleased with all 3. What's your thoughts on them?

Who are we going to play upfront next season? Tudgay and JJ? Tudgay and Heffernen? JJ and Heffernen?

Guest domSWFC

Heffernan.

donkey.jpg

Give him a chance, he will surely be better than Clarke and MILES better than Jeffers, and probably on a lower wage

Guest utOwlz

Give him a chance, he will surely be better than Clarke and MILES better than Jeffers, and probably on a lower wage

His goal record is probably better than both of those two you mention, so i agree this signing is better than Leon and Jeffers put together which doesnt say alot for them does it. Still need a left winger and another striker minimum.

We have 3 new signing, and I'm pretty pleased with all 3. What's your thoughts on them?

Who are we going to play upfront next season? Tudgay and JJ? Tudgay and Heffernen? JJ and Heffernen?

There are a multitude of threads on this very subject for perusal at your leisure.

Eh??!! you lot are mad it just goes to show you have no idea about this player, I'm so glad we have irvine as manager at the moment. Paul heffernan has got 102 goals 217 starts!!! playing at notts county, bristol city and donny. league 1 and championship level. Grow up you lot, hes a great signing!

Guest DonnyOwl86

100 times better than that guy we got out of retirement! wasn't his name jeffers or somethin, i'd have jj on the wing with heffernan and tudgay up front unless we get another striker. But good signings all round AI.

Guest utOwlz

Eh??!! you lot are mad it just goes to show you have no idea about this player, I'm so glad we have irvine as manager at the moment. Paul heffernan has got 102 goals 217 starts!!! playing at notts county, bristol city and donny. league 1 and championship level. Grow up you lot, hes a great signing!

Hes only got 80 goals in his whole career i thought??

Yeah, that's why he's coming on a free..... :blush:

I have to say I'm happy with these signings. None of them are going to set the league a light but they're three steady signing in areas that we needed strengthening. I'd expect JJ and Tudgay to start up-front most games which makes a Heffernan a good striker to have on the bench. There's no question that Sedgwick and Otsemobor will strengthen the starting 11. I'm happy. Three players who will be good, not brilliant, but good at this level.