Adam le Fondre, Simone Jackson, Tresor Kandol

Guest YorkOwl89

Guest YorkOwl89

Reckon any of these would do a job? i reckon le fondre would command a fee so could be out of the question but im sure kandol is on a free, big strong lad but maybe too similar to jordans baby. I would love to see Jon Parkin at wednesday, saw him play for York City a few times in league two and he was class but im not sure we will be seeing him in the blue and white. Jackon had a good record at Gillingham this season. Thoughts?

Guest becauseofboxingday

Simeon Jackson is fooooooking WAAANK

Jackson and Le Fondre will command a fee. Apart from that ,neither are big in stature so are probably too similar to what we have.

Kandol has never been good enough to hold down a regular place in this division and therefore I hope not.

Edited by becauseofboxingday

Guest YorkOwl89

unfortunatley i know alot of horrible dirty leeds fans and yer he's the one who got sent off against norwich as soon as he had come on. so Tudgay and Heffernan up front at the moment, i'd rather JJ on the wing tbh. Im sure father ted has summat up his sleeve for another striker, lets still pray we can somehow get parkin or mellor!

Guest YorkOwl89

Kandol is rubbish

Id pay a fee and get the Kid Brodie from York

Plus another striker maybe on loan

I've seen Brodie play alot, at wembley twice aswell and he never turned up, doubt he would with a large Hillsborough crowd on his back, although he's pretty young.

Guest becauseofboxingday

Kandol is rubbish

Id pay a fee and get the Kid Brodie from York

Plus another striker maybe on loan

We can't, we have no money.

Guest becauseofboxingday

100,000 Max

Worth A Punt

Lets All Chip In

How much would you put in? Not taking the p1ss genuinely interested.

Do you think there is an appetite for doing this?

How much would you put in? Not taking the p1ss genuinely interested.

Do you think there is an appetite for doing this?

500 Quid haha

Didnt they used to be a competition were you could win a signing for your Club?

All cost money which we don't have, and even if kandol is a free I wouldn't want him. Was it him who got sent off in about 20 seconds on the pitch for the final game of the season? Dirty Leeds scrubber

Yes :laugh:

Le Fondre worries me. Everyone is going head over heels for the man but for me he needs to do it again to show some real interest. Look at flops like Simon Yeo in the past for example...

Edited by wilson123

Guest CDswfc

Yes to all three.. don't really see alf coming but I really really hope the beast comes, quality in the air, would rip the league apart. Jackson and kandol will b nice although Jackson may be out of our range

Kandol. No thanks. Absolute donkey.

Jackson. Possibly, but we've brought someone in who's more experienced in league one on a free in Heffernan so seems the more sensible option.

Le Fondre. Never played at this level so we dont know whether his goal scoring would continue. Good player but not worth the money even if we had it. Would prefer to spend on someone with PROVEN goal scoring at this level.