Get Behind The TEam

We have all seen (or even posted) comments over the last few weeks saying hurry up and start signing players, and now we have there seems to be a real undercurrent on this forum of negativity. We are what we are this season, a league 1 team with league 1 budgets.

Lets get behind the team, new and old players alike. Get a great start to the season, not talk about investment or selling season tickets and aim for a season with a positive goal difference for the first time in years.

Guest becauseofboxingday

Only if its followed by a statement like but i did like ......

I don't like Buxton but I do like Bakewell (apart from on a Sunday when the queues for Bakewell Pudding are far too long).

Guest aphextwins

I don't like Buxton but I do like Bakewell (apart from on a Sunday when the queues for Bakewell Pudding are far too long).

Dear God. . .

:rolleyes:

We have all seen (or even posted) comments over the last few weeks saying hurry up and start signing players, and now we have there seems to be a real undercurrent on this forum of negativity. We are what we are this season, a league 1 team with league 1 budgets.

Lets get behind the team, new and old players alike. Get a great start to the season, not talk about investment or selling season tickets and aim for a season with a positive goal difference for the first time in years.

After reading fans reactions I was thinking exactly the opposite. Page after page of threads applauding the signings with only the odd negative opinion. I hope we're not going to be disappointed.

After reading fans reactions I was thinking exactly the opposite. Page after page of threads applauding the signings with only the odd negative opinion. I hope we're not going to be disappointed.

Don't worry, they ain't bad signings and we dont get much to be positive about and there's always pre-season optimism. It's all good.