Another One on the Way

Really? Macca perhaps, but Deon was too short for a target man and isn't exactly a poacher.

Deon has proven he can score goals in this league. He isnt afraid to put his head in, and always puts a shift in on the pitch.

The partnership between him and Tudgay was always effective. A lot of chemistry between the two of them (not in a gay way).

I would like to think they could reignite that.

But he hasnt signed and no doubt, he probably wont.

Edited by Shifty Powers

I started a thread the other day saying we should have kept Burton

He's such an intelligent player and we have missed that since he left

I'd rather we had Burton last season than the likes of Clarke, Jeffers & Sodje

Edited by IWEDFM

I don't think getting Burton back here would be a great idea... but I never really understood why we got rid of him. I always liked him.

He kept the ball up really well but in his last season he hardly ever turned and faced the goal. Always playing with his back to it and laying the ball off. Didn't score enough goals, no pace, etc.

But yeah he had plenty of quality on the ball.

Not only did I stay in the office all night based on canyoujust's rock solid thread, I now have to go in dead early in the morning and wait for something to happen based on this obviously very solid and positively absolute thread...

In a roundabout way, it's me saying that when we sign someone it'll be announced via SMS, then on the Official Site, then on the Sheffield Wednesday Twitter and Facebook. THEN here.

YEAH?

WEAR THAT, YOU SARCASTIC CUNT!

Not only did I stay in the office all night based on canyoujust's rock solid thread, I now have to go in dead early in the morning and wait for something to happen based on this obviously very solid and positively absolute thread...

Also, you were there dead early and still didn't manage to get the news out via any official outlets until long after it had been announced on here

YOU SUCK AT YOUR JOB, HARGREAVES