JJ Striker option?

Guest CDswfc

Guest CDswfc

with it looking like heffernen and Big JP signing, that leaves 3 strikers, so will it be JJ to make the four. i can see liam palmer playing in an attacking role next year. ope we bring in a left winger as well... any thoughts?????

I prefer JJ on the wing personally.

His pace is a great asset from a deeper position, as he is the only real ball carrier in the team.

He can't hold the ball up for poo poo, which means that he should only be a last resort up top.

A free role away from home might be a possible option.

Guest CDswfc

Where does it look like Heffernan and Parkin will be signing? Don't believe every rumour you hear mate.

i know pal haha. i know that JP is a local lad and he has been linked with us and barnsley?? with the AI link, thought it might happen. they not done bad with sedgy and jon O....

Guest CDswfc

I prefer JJ on the wing personally.

His pace is a great asset from a deeper position, as he is the only real ball carrier in the team.

He can't hold the ball up for poo poo, which means that he should only be a last resort up top.

A free role away from home might be a possible option.

gd shout?? what we think the palmer?

Guest Ripley Owl

with it looking like heffernen and Big JP signing, that leaves 3 strikers, so will it be JJ to make the four. i can see liam palmer playing in an attacking role next year. ope we bring in a left winger as well... any thoughts?????

Hoping for a big old fashioned centre forward ! :biggrin: