Otsemobor...Norwich Fans Opinion!

Guest canariefan

Guest Darkus Owlus

haha! i went to both home and away games for the last 2 seasons we were in your league, how depressing that was! every year i get sat behind that stupid pole, and every year we lost, onwards and upwards though!

huddersfield and soton are the ones to watch next season, both played very well against us!

:laugh:

it will be a lonely pole next season without you mate.

Guest zero)))

Tbf, i'm not writing him off having never seen him play.

I watched him play for Norwich at least 20 times and he is dire.

Why would you want to watch Norwich 20 times? :st2:

I noticed this article;

Semi signs for Sheffield Wednesday

Former Norwich City defender Jon Otsemobor has signed for recently relegated Sheffield Wednesday.

The 27-year-old was a free agent2_bing.gif after being released by Southampton last month, and Owls boss Alan Irvine has moved quickly to secure his services.

Semi made nearly 100 appearances for the Canaries between May 2007 and this January, when he joined the Saints on a free transfer.

Read more: http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=201218#ixzz0qLLMYC3Z

I have to ask... WTF "Semi"???

I think this puts a whole new twist on possible chants from the terraces!

I noticed this article;

Semi signs for Sheffield Wednesday

Former Norwich City defender Jon Otsemobor has signed for recently relegated Sheffield Wednesday.

The 27-year-old was a free agent2_bing.gif after being released by Southampton last month, and Owls boss Alan Irvine has moved quickly to secure his services.

Semi made nearly 100 appearances for the Canaries between May 2007 and this January, when he joined the Saints on a free transfer.

Read more: http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=201218#ixzz0qLLMYC3Z

I have to ask... WTF "Semi"???

I think this puts a whole new twist on possible chants from the terraces!

Or maybe people can't work out whether he is a flop or not! :laugh:

We cant always judge a player on opinions from others while playing for other teams. Its known a players game can vary depending on what club he plays for.

Steve Watson - Very poor feedback from West Brom fans upon signing for us. Turned into an absolutely essential signing.

Luke Varney - Slated by Derby fans. Believe he's one of the worst signings the clubs made in a while. Has done a good job for us while on loan and chipped in with some good goals.

Eddie Nolan - Was told he was a very limited player with a poor attitude however he always looked good and assured for us and not a sign of a poor attitude.

I could go on however these are some of the better examples i can think of. I am not saying he's going to be fantastic however we need to reserve judgement until he pulls on the shirt. He may turn into a good player for us and suit how we are going to play next season.

We cant always judge a player on opinions from others while playing for other teams. Its known a players game can vary depending on what club he plays for.

Steve Watson - Very poor feedback from West Brom fans upon signing for us. Turned into an absolutely essential signing.

Luke Varney - Slated by Derby fans. Believe he's one of the worst signings the clubs made in a while. Has done a good job for us while on loan and chipped in with some good goals.

Eddie Nolan - Was told he was a very limited player with a poor attitude however he always looked good and assured for us and not a sign of a poor attitude.

I could go on however these are some of the better examples i can think of. I am not saying he's going to be fantastic however we need to reserve judgement until he pulls on the shirt. He may turn into a good player for us and suit how we are going to play next season.

I agree with the derby fans about varney....

Can't remeber brom fans giving watson a bad write up. and lots of preston fans like Nolan.

Tbh most fan opinions I've heard about players are pretty accurate.

I agree with the derby fans about varney....

Can't remeber brom fans giving watson a bad write up. and lots of preston fans like Nolan.

Tbh most fan opinions I've heard about players are pretty accurate.

And you have Leon as your Avatar. Need a say more? :laugh:

Leon has just been snapped up by one of the promotion favs for the championship.

Need I say more? :happy:

Silly me for forgetting Neil Warnocks fantastic record at scouting strikers :biggrin:

When's Nade appearing in the Premiership again?

Guest WaddleIsALegend

As it happens my brother is a Norwich fan, I just text him to ask about our brand new signing here is the reply I got.

Quickest player i have ever seen, no exageration. However it is also no exageration that he does not have a brain.

I said he should fit right in :ph34r:

Edited by WaddleIsALegend

Guest TonyOwl88

Talent and pace... that's good enough for me.

I think Irvine can help with the weaker points.

Why would you want to watch Norwich 20 times? :st2:

Sadly i'm stuck out here in the middle of nowhere so on the weeks i don't go and watch Wednesday, or we aren't playing, i tend to go to Carrow Road and watch them play.

The one positive from this, is if JJ and Otsemobor were to play together on the right hand side, we probably wouldn't have to worry about both of their defensive weaknesses, because unless the opposition have got Usain flipping Bolt playing on the left hand side, both of them will take the wee wee (right up until they get into the final third when they'll smash the ball into the stand :biggrin: )