Otsemobor...Norwich Fans Opinion!

Guest canariefan

Fair enough mate, but he's here now so lets give him chance.

Someone else mentioned the role that Sedgwick will play with Ostemebor.

Sedg isn't the quickest, nor most offensive winger in the world, so he might be able to make up for Ostemebor's defence deficiencies.

Don't get me wrong, i'l be supporting him on match days.

I'm just disappointed that we've signed him- i thought we were aiming higher after the superb capture of Sedgwick yesterday.

Being scouse, he will be good at telling the rest of the back four to calm down.

F00k me him and potter will be stealing everything from the poo off the boots to the footballs!

Not saying scousers are tea-leafs or owt! :ph34r:

Guest intercity0wl

As i said yesterday, he poo poo. He's seriously rapid, but he can't defend for poo poo and apart from being able to run fast, he doesn't offer anything going forward either.

I can't believe we've signed him.

God help us if we play JJ at RM in front of Otsemobor.

i bet your Quite good at that pretend manager game thingy.

haha! i went to both home and away games for the last 2 seasons we were in your league, how depressing that was! every year i get sat behind that stupid pole, and every year we lost, onwards and upwards though!

huddersfield and soton are the ones to watch next season, both played very well against us!

Racist.

Guest lamort

haha! i went to both home and away games for the last 2 seasons we were in your league...

Loved the last game a few years back, Dion Dublin look genuinely touched when both Norwich and Owls fans gave him a great standing ovation for his last game, plus we won! biggrin.gif

hello guys, norwich fan in peace here, saw the signing and just thought you might want an opinion of someone whos been watching him for a few years.

he has heaps and heaps of talent, he just doesnt use it consitantly.

his main strengh is his pace, hes without doubt the quickest player i have ever seen, its just a case of the gaffer getting him to use it every match and he tends to use it sparingly!

his main weakness is letting players run at him, he tends to let them run around him onto there good side and doesnt put his foot in, on the other hand, if hes chasing back with a player hes very strong sliding in and winning the ball. we also regarded him as a pretty lazy player, he wont put in any extra effort than is what is needed.

overall though i think he will be a very good player in league 1, but if he isnt shifting his ass, shout him and he will suddenly move!!

anyway, i hope this helped your opinion somewhat, and bad luck with getting relegated, hopefully a club of your size will bounce back up and we will be playing you next season!

Hi canary, thanks for the heads up. Always liked Norwich, one of my sisters was stationed there (her hubby was in the RAF) She used to live near the airport. On one of my visits I went to watch Norwich, it was the first game of the season and you were playing Forest. If memory serves, the game ended 0-0 can't remember the year, but it was during the eighties. I got used to visiting a pub in the city centre, it was on a hill (probably the only hill in Norwich) can't remember its name, but the pub was on 3 levels, you could enter it at the bottom of the hill, and exit the pub at the top of the hill. I also went to a little bar at the side of the canal that did an amazing Ploughman's Lunch.

All the best for next season, stuff those piggies for us.

Just remembered our game against you at the end of the season when Dublin retired, I loved the fact that both sets of supporters were clapping each other out at the end of the game, football as it should be.

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

i bet your Quite good at that pretend manager game thingy.

I'm confused, here was me thinking football was a game of opinions.

Ah no, i forgot, you're not allowed to judge players and comment on their strengths and weaknesses having seen them play multiple times. :unsure:

Hi canary, thanks for the heads up. Always liked Norwich, one of my sisters was stationed there (her hubby was in the RAF) She used to live near the airport. On one of my visits I went to watch Norwich, it was the first game of the season and you were playing Forest. If memory serves, the game ended 0-0 can't remember the year, but it was during the eighties. I got used to visiting a pub in the city centre, it was on a hill (probably the only hill in Norwich) can't remember its name, but the pub was on 3 levels, you could enter it at the bottom of the hill, and exit the pub at the top of the hill. I also went to a little bar at the side of the canal that did an amazing Ploughman's Lunch.

All the best for next season, stuff those piggies for us.

Just remembered our game against you at the end of the season when Dublin retired, I loved the fact that both sets of supporters were clapping each other out at the end of the game, football as it should be.

And who can forget 'Honolulu Wednesday' when the Norwich fans finished up singing the song with us

I'm just disappointed that we've signed him- i thought we were aiming higher after the superb capture of Sedgwick yesterday.

Every pound we save in defence is a pound more we can spend up front.

Loved the last game a few years back, Dion Dublin look genuinely touched when both Norwich and Owls fans gave him a great standing ovation for his last game, plus we won! biggrin.gif

One of my favourite recent memories from Hillsborough that

And who can forget 'Honolulu Wednesday' when the Norwich fans finished up singing the song with us

That's true, come to think of it, I have a bit of love for Norwich, it's not true love, that is reserved for Wednesday, but I do love them, a bit similar to my love for West Brom.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Ripley Owl

hello guys, norwich fan in peace here, saw the signing and just thought you might want an opinion of someone whos been watching him for a few years.

he has heaps and heaps of talent, he just doesnt use it consitantly.

his main strengh is his pace, hes without doubt the quickest player i have ever seen, its just a case of the gaffer getting him to use it every match and he tends to use it sparingly!

his main weakness is letting players run at him, he tends to let them run around him onto there good side and doesnt put his foot in, on the other hand, if hes chasing back with a player hes very strong sliding in and winning the ball. we also regarded him as a pretty lazy player, he wont put in any extra effort than is what is needed.

overall though i think he will be a very good player in league 1, but if he isnt shifting his ass, shout him and he will suddenly move!!

anyway, i hope this helped your opinion somewhat, and bad luck with getting relegated, hopefully a club of your size will bounce back up and we will be playing you next season!

Respect, cheers mate ! :biggrin:

follow these instructions and AI's masterplan will all come together in time :biggrin:

post-11550-009339400 1276035302_thumb.pn

Edited by Ridgey The Owl