Otsemobor...Norwich Fans Opinion!

Guest canariefan

Guest canariefan

hello guys, norwich fan in peace here, saw the signing and just thought you might want an opinion of someone whos been watching him for a few years.

he has heaps and heaps of talent, he just doesnt use it consitantly.

his main strengh is his pace, hes without doubt the quickest player i have ever seen, its just a case of the gaffer getting him to use it every match and he tends to use it sparingly!

his main weakness is letting players run at him, he tends to let them run around him onto there good side and doesnt put his foot in, on the other hand, if hes chasing back with a player hes very strong sliding in and winning the ball. we also regarded him as a pretty lazy player, he wont put in any extra effort than is what is needed.

overall though i think he will be a very good player in league 1, but if he isnt shifting his ass, shout him and he will suddenly move!!

anyway, i hope this helped your opinion somewhat, and bad luck with getting relegated, hopefully a club of your size will bounce back up and we will be playing you next season!

hello guys, norwich fan in peace here, saw the signing and just thought you might want an opinion of someone whos been watching him for a few years.

he has heaps and heaps of talent, he just doesnt use it consitantly.

his main strengh is his pace, hes without doubt the quickest player i have ever seen, its just a case of the gaffer getting him to use it every match and he tends to use it sparingly!

his main weakness is letting players run at him, he tends to let them run around him onto there good side and doesnt put his foot in, on the other hand, if hes chasing back with a player hes very strong sliding in and winning the ball. we also regarded him as a pretty lazy player, he wont put in any extra effort than is what is needed.

overall though i think he will be a very good player in league 1, but if he isnt shifting his ass, shout him and he will suddenly move!!

anyway, i hope this helped your opinion somewhat, and bad luck with getting relegated, hopefully a club of your size will bounce back up and we will be playing you next season!

Cheers mate and a refreshing change from the PNE fans who have been posting on here.

cheers for that. Hopefully sedgewick playing on the same side as him will help him as he can do alot of the graft.

Having two speed merchants in the team excites me no end.

Oh and good luck next season norwich...you should be better off with us not in the division as we always used to beat you :biggrin:

Edited by Beholder

cheers for that. Hopefully sedgewick playing on the same side as him will help him as he can do alot of the graft.

Having two speed merchants in the team excites me no end.

Oh and good luck next season norwich...you should be better off with us not in the division as we always used to beat you :biggrin:

Told my canary supporting mate that it was their fault that we got relegated.

Those gift wrapped 6 pts every season were a life saver.

Guest canariefan

haha! i went to both home and away games for the last 2 seasons we were in your league, how depressing that was! every year i get sat behind that stupid pole, and every year we lost, onwards and upwards though!

huddersfield and soton are the ones to watch next season, both played very well against us!

Yeah. I had a feeling we would have a bad season after norwich went down. They saved us from relegation twice!!!

haha! i went to both home and away games for the last 2 seasons we were in your league, how depressing that was! every year i get sat behind that stupid pole, and every year we lost, onwards and upwards though!

huddersfield and soton are the ones to watch next season, both played very well against us!

I think Soton are nailed on for automatic and Huddersfield will prove a stern test.

Peterborough are going to be dangerous, though I have my doubts about Charlton.

It will be very tough, but we really should be right up there.

Yeah. I had a feeling we would have a bad season after norwich went down. They saved us from relegation twice!!!

8 times in a row lol

It was an amazing streak to be honest.

I was at Carrow road for our last victory, with JJ getting the winner.

Lovely ground, nice city, and some very friendly people.

As i said yesterday, he poo poo. He's seriously rapid, but he can't defend for poo poo and apart from being able to run fast, he doesn't offer anything going forward either.

I can't believe we've signed him.

God help us if we play JJ at RM in front of Otsemobor.

Give the bloke a chance for flip sake.

Tbf, i'm not writing him off having never seen him play.

I watched him play for Norwich at least 20 times and he is dire.

Fair enough mate, but he's here now so lets give him chance.

Someone else mentioned the role that Sedgwick will play with Ostemebor.

Sedg isn't the quickest, nor most offensive winger in the world, so he might be able to make up for Ostemebor's defence deficiencies.

Although singing Jonny-Jonny Jonny Otsemobor to 'Karma Chameleon' by the Culture Club will make me :biggrin:

He's also got a cracking smile.

We have the happiest full backs in the country.