Tony McMahon

I always thought I would be above starting ' Could he do a job for us ' threads

Turns out I was wrong.

Anyway, in the event of us not managing to get Eddie Nolan I would love to see this lad back at the club.

I was impressed with his ability and he has exactly the right attitude needed in my opinion ,and would be a positive influence on the field.

Maybe we couldn't afford him as a permanent but if he isn't in Boros plans at the start of the season, maybe he would come for a month or so.

Guest oliver666

Turns out I was wrong.

Anyway, in the event of us not managing to get Eddie Nolan I would love to see this lad back at the club.

I was impressed with his ability and he has exactly the right attitude needed in my opinion ,and would be a positive influence on the field.

Maybe we couldn't afford him as a permanent but if he isn't in Boros plans at the start of the season, maybe he would come for a month or so.

Good reliable right back. But we don't want another 'wayward tackle' he did at Oakwell a couple of seasons ago and got a straight red. Apart from that, he doe's have a good attitude.

His sending off at Barnsley showcasing that attitude superbly.

Guest jpbruce

Would never drop to this league.

I agree i'd love to see him back in a Wednesday shirt, but the fact he was getting in the Boro side when they were in the Premiership, means he's way too good for league 1.

Guest geoffo

Used to rate him but saw him play a stinker in the 6-0 drubbing from Reading 2 years ago, so wouldn't want to pay him the necessary.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Used to rate him but saw him play a stinker in the 6-0 drubbing from Reading 2 years ago, so wouldn't want to pay him the necessary.

Didn't everyone?

Guest TonyOwl88

Turns out I was wrong.

I'd love to see him back, but I would prefer us to have a perminant signing for the right back slot. I don't like the idea of leaving it to Lewis Buxton for most of the season. A season-long loan would be perfect... but I don't know what Boro are doing, and whether they're keeping hold of him.

So we are all agreed.

A player in the regular first XI for a top Championship club would probably improve our team, but is unlikely to want to move to a club a level below on less money than he is on now.

Glad we cleared that up.

Guest CDswfc

think he wunt like a drop to league 1?!? decent when he played for us though. i liked the prospect of having nolan back but looks as though we might not be seing that, Jon O looks a decent prospect. i want to se the beaast down. quality!!!