Joey Gudjonsson

Guest DSC_UK

They will be up there with Southampton but there is no reason to think we won't be in there with them, we will just have to see who AI gets in.

If Miller is played centrally with JOC id be prepared to have a bet with you on that one sir

No chance in the dynamic untouchable duo that is Potter & JOC been dropped. :laugh::biggrin:

I can see the midfield as follows.......

Miller - JOC - Potter - JJ

Really don't get the hype, he's been an arrogant t.wa.t with every manager he's had, he's rarely settled into a starting 11 and all in all he's a player that looks good on the highlights.

They will be paying a high wage in L1 for him and IMO it's not worth the gamble.

Huddersfield have got a lot of money to spend, I agree with Gibbo that if Miller is fit and plays then he should be able to offer a goal threat from midfield. Id go as far to say that we wouldnt have been relegated had he played a greater number of games.

Guest DSC_UK

Not a bad side but pretty sure with a few additions we will be in with a shout for promotion.

GK Grant

RB Buxton

LB Spurr

CB Beevers

CB Purse

RM Miller

LM JJ

CM JOC

CM Potter

CF Tudgay

CF Modest

Huddersfield have got a lot of money to spend, I agree with Gibbo that if Miller is fit and plays then he should be able to offer a goal threat from midfield. Id go as far to say that we wouldnt have been relegated had he played a greater number of games.

I thought we had the 2nd biggest budget in the league behind Southampton?

Huddersfield have been quick out of the traps and made 3 solid signings.

Really don't get the hype, he's been an arrogant t.wa.t with every manager he's had, he's rarely settled into a starting 11 and all in all he's a player that looks good on the highlights.

They will be paying a high wage in L1 for him and IMO it's not worth the gamble.

Totally agree.

Anyone remember this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1265388/Burnley-suspend-rebel-Joey-Gudjonsson-explosive-Brian-Laws-lost-dressing-room-claims.html

The guy is a f*cking *******.

I dont think he's that great a player too. People are getting a bit worried. In this league Miller will be a great asset in the middle of the park. Better than Gudjonsson for me. If we'd of signed Miller now in League one everybody would be going absolutely mental saying how much of a good signing he would of been.