missing dronny man

Guest hazy

could anybody shed any light as to the whereabouts of chris(tango)whitehead,he was last seen in the burgoyne when wednesday played the blunts

could anybody shed any light as to the whereabouts of chris(tango)whitehead,he was last seen in the burgoyne when wednesday played the blunts

cant believe that no one knows of or has not heard of big chris whitehead,lives opp library and has a silver porshe on his driveway and might be mistaken for a kebab as he eats that many of them and is normally facially covered in them cos by the time he gets round to eating one he is absolutely poofaced

Guest Infamouszigg

This has also been posted in the Midlands Owls section

Well sat here Sunday evening reflecting on yesterday's events.

Eventually got in the Wednesdayite Lounge at 2.15pm after being held up at home before setting off up to North Wingfield (South of Chesterfield), picking up (RichOwl) and then on to Dronfield picking up

(A.J. concerned of Dronfield). I some how locked his missus out of their house!!

Sorry to Aston and Megs that we were late, didn't have time for much of a chat. Left my mobile phone in the car, so went to get it before walking down to the ground.

Sorry to Nuneaton Owl, saw you had signed in, but the time was getting on and it was a little packed to say the least.

Pickle66 - Karen, don't know if you attended, if so, sorry missed you again.

Oh and there was a bloke wearing a West Hallam F.C. jacket in the Wednesdayite Lounge that I should have spoken too, but didn't, as West Hallam is a village North of Derby/West of Ilkeston (on our Midlands patch, possible new recruit for the Midlands Owls!)

If any of you were in the Lounge we were the ones up near what was left of the food, near the bar upto 2.50pm

I also had a word with MissyOwl at the bar as well s some other bloke who was propping up the bar.

Eventually got home at 7.15pm and made me and Matt some tea before I was out with the good lady at 9.00pm at one of the local pubs for a celebratory sherbet or three!

What a great result!

Edited by Infamouszigg