C9S 48 hours nearly up!

BBC radio pig stated on Monday that C9S would submit a new bid for the club within 48 hours.

Have they followed through on their word with another derisory offer or have they fooled us again with more of their corporate claptrap?

BBC radio pig stated on Monday that C9S would submit a new bid for the club within 48 hours.

Have they followed through on their word with another derisory offer or have they fooled us again with more of their corporate claptrap?

Their last bid was pure sh!t, this one doesn't sound much better already!

I can't help but feel there's going to be a twist to this tale, it's simply the Wednesday way.

Where's the bills been recently by the way? They're quiet aren't they?

He popped in for a quick chat yesterday late on.

But yes, he's been very quiet

Guest Wimbledon Owl

Who was the bloke that was cruising St Tropez on his Harley (sorry, one of his harleys)??

Guest totemowl

He popped in for a quick chat yesterday late on.

But yes, he's been very quiet

t

The bills have nothing meaningful to respond to.

Curiouser and curiouser

See Post #141 in the groupie thread

He/they don't actually make transatlantic flights to pop in for a chat with me in the middle of the night.

Some people in Paris do it seems pop in to Sheffield to have lunch with trolls on the day before launching a 'PR campaign' , though it could have just been a co-incidence I suppose.

See Post #141 in the groupie thread

He/they don't actually make transatlantic flights to pop in for a chat with me in the middle of the night.

Some people in Paris do it seems pop in to Sheffield to have lunch with trolls on the day before launching a 'PR campaign' , though it could have just been a co-incidence I suppose.

I don't appreciate being called a troll.

Who was it said that I wasn't defending myself on t'other thread? I think this may be the proof that I am, at least towards a certain section.