a new offer from C9S

IMO these are 3 reasons why it's far off the mark that and the teeniest little add on that they allegedly have no money in place

I've asked this a lot, but why wouldn't Wednesday use that reason when they rejected the offer, if they were so concerned over this part?

This is a lot more important than the initial investment not being enough surely?

I've asked this a lot, but why wouldn't Wednesday use that reason when they rejected the offer, if they were so concerned over this part?

This is a lot more important than the initial investment not being enough surely?

FG quite why these people were entertained any way I don't know .

My position on this lot is clear:

Let's just imagine we're all on magic mushrooms and they actually have somehow got the cash now to do the deal that they originally took 6 months to chip away at .

Let's also forget that they stood around and chivvied away whilst we sank for want of a bit of tar

Let's also forget that one of their advisors is an un professional foul mouthed redneck who acts like a nut case and threatens Owltalkers by email.

Let's also forget about the various court proceedings they are involved with - these are not Bill's invention they are available to anybody online

Let's forget that all and you know what - I'm still out!

FG quite why these people were entertained any way I don't know .

My position on this lot is clear:

Let's just imagine we're all on magic mushrooms and they actually have somehow got the cash now to do the deal that they originally took 6 months to chip away at .

Let's also forget that they stood around and chivvied away whilst we sank for want of a bit of tar

Let's also forget that one of their advisors is an un professional foul mouthed redneck who acts like a nut case and threatens Owltalkers by email.

Let's also forget about the various court proceedings they are involved with - these are not Bill's invention they are available to anybody online

Let's forget that all and you know what - I'm still out!

I don't want to come across as constantly defending C9S, I've made my position clear, but neither will I constantly criticise without knowing all the facts.

As for your points, if you were looking at buying a business, would you give the business money resulting in it costing you a lot more in 5 months time? They aren't Wednesdayites. They are business men. Buy low, sell high. The only way I can see them achieving that is to make us a success.

And joe as I understand it just introduced the two parties.

And as for the court cases, I've not read these. Have they actually been found guilty of the crimes? If so, I agree, don't entertain them.

I don't want to come across as constantly defending C9S, I've made my position clear, but neither will I constantly criticise without knowing all the facts.

As for your points, if you were looking at buying a business, would you give the business money resulting in it costing you a lot more in 5 months time? They aren't Wednesdayites. They are business men. Buy low, sell high. The only way I can see them achieving that is to make us a success.

And joe as I understand it just introduced the two parties.

And as for the court cases, I've not read these. Have they actually been found guilty of the crimes? If so, I agree, don't entertain them.

FG

the info is out there.

Yep completely take that business point which is why I'm hoping for a fan /s to come in. I do not want this magnificent Club to be judged by balance sheet alone, for me in an ideal world I want it to mean something other than money / profit to the owner.

I'm not going to comment any more on this lot except to say: they have made their credibility bed ...

if other groups of which I hope a fans' one wins out, it's their fault they had the chance all 7 months of it

I'm with Wimbledon Owl on this as club's worth little in monetary terms now. All it's got is amazing support, history and potential.

We have about £25 million debts secured against a book / historical value of the stadium of £20 million. Once this is re-valued, taking into account collapse of property market, severe flooding (Environment Agency website confirms stadium's in a flood zone) and planner's being hostile to any change from a sporting use, the ground's probably worth about £10 million now so we could be heading for administration..

Also, it's not just about money. A visit to any US professional sports club shows they are managed really, really well. Can't imagine Yanks letting Cantona go or running up debts that's crippling the team!

Finally, they only way investors can make money here is by getting us back into the Premiership. So, their interests and our interests coincide, unlike bank and others who are owed money and / or have major shareholding.

I'm with Wimbledon Owl on this as club's worth little in monetary terms now. All it's got is amazing support, history and potential.

We have about £25 million debts secured against a book / historical value of the stadium of £20 million. Once this is re-valued, taking into account collapse of property market, severe flooding (Environment Agency website confirms stadium's in a flood zone) and planner's being hostile to any change from a sporting use, the ground's probably worth about £10 million now so we could be heading for administration..

Also, it's not just about money. A visit to any US professional sports club shows they are managed really, really well. Can't imagine Yanks letting Cantona go or running up debts that's crippling the team!

Finally, they only way investors can make money here is by getting us back into the Premiership. So, their interests and our interests coincide, unlike bank and others who are owed money and / or have major shareholding.

you're really obsessed with the whole re-valuation of the stadium aren't you. Being on a flood plane (as the ground has for what, 100 years) surely won't make much difference to the value. Administration is very unlikely to happen at SWFC. Please try to get over this, if it's what you're holding out for you might have a very long wait!

Flood zone and associated insurance risks / costs, etc, property market collapse, planning problems and loads of surplus nearby land for sale.

Just trying to understand why the Yanks low-balled us and how we get back to the Premiership, Wembley etc

Guest Housey

There is no way the bank will agree to the management fees so it's not going to happen, there is a way that they could get control of the club but they will need more than 2 million pounds to make that happen so why are still wasting everyones time?

Club9 were given a lot of time by our previous chairman and had plenty of time to come up with the goods. They failed to do so and this was a major factor in Strafford going.

He ain't coming back and whether you liked him or hated him he isn't coming back.

So neither should Club9.

We need new investors and a new chairman.