top lads

I was in the army with Lorraine and regularly saw Dave on the kop. I think she was home on leave when she so tragically died...top lass and both top owls...take heed Belfast this is not something to get stars for being smart...I know you don't mean it

i went out with her a couple of times and you right she was a top lass was very sad when she died , there used to be a few from stocksbridge who used to travel away her brother dave and i remember a guy called edgar ....happy days

Was Dave Jenkins the fella that got stanley knifed in the toilets at Anfield?

It was Dave but if memory serves me right it happened in Stanley Park. It was a night match and the crafty cowardly scouse attacked him from behind and slashed him at least twice through his sheepskin. The wounds were over a foot long and he had to have something like 70 or 80 stitches. I used to know his sister Lorraine who was brill. I can remember a match against Leeds around 1969/70 when they had encroached onto the kop. Lorraine led the charge and went tearing into them with boots and fists flying. She had no fear and always stood up for the club. She had loads of Wednesday tatoos and when she was killed at the tender age of 19 she must have had a peminition as she had already requested her ashes be spread on the Hillsborough pitch.

Sam where in Spain is Jenks living? I'm Malaga based 3 months of the year and it'd be great to see the guy again.

Jenks is living in Benalmadena. I have some contact details but can you confirm it is Ian Jenkinson you are trying to contact ?

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.