RUMBELOWS 91 9pm PRESS CONFERENCE

Guest billsaja

Bloke hears Mick Jagger is throwing a huge bash at his place in 1968, says to his wife "listen, I know we took a vow of monogamy, but I also know what a big Jim Morrison fan you are, so if he's at the party, I will understand it if something happens, just PLEASE only do oral with him, don't go all the way......OK?"

Wife agrees.

They get to the party and late night, she ends up naked in the jacuzzi with all of the Stones, Jim Morrison and the Small Faces.

Bloke walks out to the garden just in time to see his wife getting popped from the rear by Mick, Ronnie Wood's feeling her boobies and Jim Morrison is testing her tonsils with his old boy.

Husband flies in to a rage and says......................................

Edited by billsaja

Bloke hears Mick Jagger is throwing a huge bash at his place in 1968, says to his wife "listen, I know we took a vow of monogamy, but I also know what a big Jim Morrison fan you are, so if he's at the party, I will understand it if something happens, just PLEASE only do oral with him, don't go all the way......OK?"

Wife agrees.

They get to the party and late night, she ends up naked in the jacuzzi with all of the Stones, Jim Morrison and the Small Faces.

Bloke walks out to the garden just in time to see his wife getting popped from the rear by Mick, Ronnie Wood's feeling her boobies and Jim Morrison is testing her tonsils with his old boy.

Husband flies in to a rage and says......................................

now thats funny!