Club end talks with CS9

Guest duediligence

Just been reported on radio sheff that the club have ended talks with CS9

Just heard it, good!!

One thing Lee most definitely improved was the position of club CEO.

We now have someone that is competant, skilled and respected.

NP sounds pretty p*ssed off with 'em. That'll teach 'em - trying to put a gun to our heads with talk of a Friday deadline

Just been reported on radio sheff that the club have ended talks with CS9

And just opened talks with Quickquid.com as well as Wonga.com.

But they have admitted they have now found the Ocean Finance channel, so alls looking good chaps.....LIKE flipping HELL IT IS!!!!!!!!

Maybe they have a nother small time corner shop keeper to bring him who can inject into the club £99.00 and a few tins of beans, some Skol lager and a few scratch cards to see if we can get investment that way!!

Edited by Glenn59

Form your own opinion, but from what I know the words 'competent, skilled and respected' are not wasted on NP.

I have no issue with NP, in fact meh! would be my first response if pushed for an opinion on him.

But, he arrived with LS, with the goal of attracting investment (which of course could still happen in the future). LS has gone, investment has not arrived.

He is rumoured to be on a large salary, has no previous experience in football and is now at the mercy of the board, without any known allies.

We will have to see what happens....

I have no issue with NP, in fact meh! would be my first response if pushed for an opinion on him.

But, he arrived with LS, with the goal of attracting investment (which of course could still happen in the future). LS has gone, investment has not arrived.

He is rumoured to be on a large salary, has no previous experience in football and is now at the mercy of the board, without any known allies.

We will have to see what happens....

:laugh:

*awaits NP out thread*