Football heaven

They just read out an email from someone who said that Strafford said if we sold 16500 season tickets we will get in the play-offs. He then went onto say that we have sold over 21000, 12500 last season and 9000 for the coming season and we got relegated!

I despair at the stupidity of some people.

They just read out an email from someone who said that Strafford said if we sold 16500 season tickets we will get in the play-offs. He then went onto say that we have sold over 21000, 12500 last season and 9000 for the coming season and we got relegated!

don't bite, it's not worth it

Guest Bellsview

Just listen to Wilko speak - flip me, he could make a glass eye fall asleep.

I absolutely despair! :mad:

I know. It like saying how many season tickets have we sold over the last 10 years? We should win the Champions League

Just listen to Wilko speak - flip me, he could make a glass eye fall asleep.

I absolutely despair! :mad:

Tell me about it. I cant take in what he is saying because he voice is just boring.

I will support him though and hopefully he will make some good decisions regarding the club.

I think, especially as he has just been parachuted in, he is giving a good interview from a PR point of view.

Emphasised the need to get things right on the pitch.

It's obvious he doesn't want anything to do with the administration/finance side.

Can't see what the man could have done otherwise.

Sorry.

Edited by ReadingOwl

How long before this bitter pig mentions the World Cup?

I was just thinking that ... he's the bitter pig who kept trying to get an investigation into the world cup bid, I recognise the voice ... trying to pass himself off as an owl