Wednesday Fans Savaged by Dogs

I saw the trouble, and walked away. Now i'm no expert in terrorism avoidance techiniques, but a six feet diversion enabled me to escape all horrible dogs. Then again, I wasn't stood round gawping, thinking I was just a little bit hard, and pretending I was in the middle of Green Street 2.

I saw the trouble, and walked away. Now i'm no expert in terrorism avoidance techiniques, but a six feet diversion enabled me to escape all horrible dogs. Then again, I wasn't stood round gawping, thinking I was just a little bit hard, and pretending I was in the middle of Green Street 2.

What ? You didn't even do that stupid Liam Gallagher style walk that makes you look like you've just sh*t yourself ?

i feel sorry for the innocent people who have had operations cancelled due to the 5 bite attack victims having emergency surgery.

the NHS can do without the incompetent SYP adding to their problems by using police dogs unnecessarily.

SYP are a joke

Mmmmm, not that difficult is it really?

:laugh::laugh:

Are you sure they were Rottys and not German Shepherds?

Either way I'd be very surprised if the dog would have bitten an innocent and passive person.

I once saw an episode of Police,Camera,Action that happened to be filmed in Sheffield, the Police chased a thief into some woods at night and lost him,they sent in the dog, and one of the coppers got into his car as he didn't trust Police dogs!!!!. Best thing was the dog would'nt come back to the handler and disappeared for 4 hours :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The lad from eckington is in a right tangle.... his arms fooooooooooooooooooooooked.

They only arrested him to cover their arses.

^^^^^^^^^^deffo ^^^^^^^^^^

i was at an anti EDL protest recently and i saw a police dog attack its owner/handler. i flippingpissed me sen.

Oh dear , what a misguided little soul you are.

The police have an extremely difficult job when large crowds " kick off". Also they are not allowed to "fabricate" evidence so you will see the majority getting ticked off with little more than a warning. You have been watching too many films.

It's obvious by your badly worded post that you have been in trouble with the police before - probably one of the idiots wanting trouble for troubles sake - why?

hah ok you believe what u believe ,you aint seen your son beaten to apulp by these upright coppers and dragged down the streat then held for five days and belted again then released cause they found out it was,nt him ,no appologies from the cops or anything

i aint misguided ,mr wonderfull ,i know it happens all the time ,take that chap in london who was shot for nothing ,covered there selves there then didnt they take the miners strike coppers kicking lumps out of people with numbers taken off there collars so they couldnt be identified police are so far up there own preverbial that its unbelievable they never admit to anything because they investigate themselves, fact

and before you start my son had just come back from a toure in bosnia with mental problems,only to be accused of doing something he could'nt have done unless he had ears like jeffers and could fly back from said country

regards

hah ok you believe what u believe ,you aint seen your son beaten to apulp by these upright coppers and dragged down the streat then held for five days and belted again then released cause they found out it was,nt him ,no appologies from the cops or anything

i aint misguided ,mr wonderfull ,i know it happens all the time ,take that chap in london who was shot for nothing ,covered there selves there then didnt they take the miners strike coppers kicking lumps out of people with numbers taken off there collars so they couldnt be identified police are so far up there own preverbial that its unbelievable they never admit to anything because they investigate themselves, fact

and before you start my son had just come back from a toure in bosnia with mental problems,only to be accused of doing something he could'nt have done unless he had ears like jeffers and could fly back from said country

regards

Gary Barlow?

I was going to wait for the Independant police enquiry, but to be fair Trevdi9 has cleared it all up for me.

Case closed.

The IPCC are going to investigate why we had such a poo poo season instead. Someone mentioned that a bloke called Brian was in the frame. Case closed again?

Are you sure they were Rottys and not German Shepherds?

Either way I'd be very surprised if the dog would have bitten an innocent and passive person.

Evening mate! I agree - no smoke without fire. If you are in the general vacinity when it kicks off then you are probably a legitimate target in the eyes of SYP.

If anyone witnessed what happened, and do not know ANY parties involved, I seriously recommend you keep your thoughts to yourselves and offer as independent witnesses, assuming this will go further.

As someone has already said CCTV is probably evident but sometime MAY be insufficient or inconclusive.

Evening mate! I agree - no smoke without fire. If you are in the general vacinity when it kicks off then you are probably a legitimate target in the eyes of SYP.

I was waiting for a couple of mates on Middlewood road, wearing a Wednesday shirt with hands in my pockets.

One of SYP's finest told me to move, i explained i was waiting for friends and at that point the tw@t raised his batton to give me a whack.

I fooked off sharpish but then found myself in with the rock chucking hoolies, i did a swerve up a side street.

I am now convinced SYP are w@nkers.

I was waiting for a couple of mates on Middlewood road, wearing a Wednesday shirt with hands in my pockets.

One of SYP's finest told me to move, i explained i was waiting for friends and at that point the tw@t raised his batton to give me a whack.

I fooked off sharpish but then found myself in with the rock chucking hoolies, i did a swerve up a side street.

I am now convinced SYP are w@nkers.

you are right about that.

and mav erick, you are the misguided one. SYP area bunch of bullies and they dont care who they attack as long as they get their kicks