Wednesday Fans Savaged by Dogs

The truth will only come out if there is any evidence that the fans were to blame. The footage of the police being there usual brutage self will mysteriously disappear. As soon as I left the ground the only ones who seemed like they were spoiling for a fight were the police. Eventually if people are pushed soo much they are going to react and thats exactly what the coppers wanted. Fingers crossed the wednesday thugs that were causing trouble get sent down but likewise any copper going beyond reasonable force should face the same consequences.

I think you will find the whole incident will have been filmed both on the ground, and from the helicopter. I believe all such footage is timed and dated etc, so they wont be able to "lose" it as you put it. It will probably be being studied as we speak, and will be used to identify anyone commitimg criminal offences, or in the case of police officers criminal and disciplinary offences. Its not "ashes to ashes" you know, this is the real world!

Poor babys.

Im sure they were completely innocent of any wrongdoings. Sure.

Hope it hurt. Maybe next time they wont act like compelte morons?

Im sure you'd show more compassion if it were your

wankin' arm that was left looking like an half chewed drumstick.

It is seams to me that neither of you have any experience of been in the wrong place at the wrong time when the Old Bill let these dogs loose on a crowd! If you are any were near the dogs even if you a doing nothing wrong these dogs will take a lump out of you.

To state that if these Wednesdayites most of been doing some thing wrong to get bitten, is just ignoring the dogs nature and training, so my advise my friends if you ever find yourselves walking or standing innocently near were it all kicking off and the SYP dogs come out just turn around and leg it.

Just about ever part of your post is totally wrong and very bad advice.

I've plenty of experience and if you're doing nothing then the most these dogs will do is bark at you. Running away is a very bad idea (if the dog has/will be released), if you were to stand still when a dog was released towards you it will run up to you and bark without touching you - this will be how the dog is trained and the dog gets licensed and checked on this through Continuation training regularly. More than happy to explain how this is trained and the other variations of protection/manwork training of a dog.

I didn't witness the incident, but I consider there to be no smoke without fire I'm afraid.

hi plonk , i.l tell you something about the police,

in the real world the police are a law unto themselves and answerable to themselves,don,t

be misguided or stupid enough to believe otherwise,any critisism levelled at the so called protectors of the inocent is swiftly dealt

with ,within there little world and they are exonorated by themselves,ie closing ranks, now this episode at the lep,if the fans bitten by the dogs are guilty, they got what they deserved,but if they were inocent ,bet your bottom dollar mate it will be covered to make the police look good,

reading this you may think i hate the police ,wrong .

BUT THEY HAVE EVERY ANGLE COVERED , fact

in the real world the police are a law unto themselves and answerable to themselves,don,t

be misguided or stupid enough to believe otherwise,any critisism levelled at the so called protectors of the inocent is swiftly dealt

with ,within there little world and they are exonorated by themselves,ie closing ranks, now this episode at the lep,if the fans bitten by the dogs are guilty, they got what they deserved,but if they were inocent ,bet your bottom dollar mate it will be covered to make the police look good,

Oh dear , what a misguided little soul you are.

The police have an extremely difficult job when large crowds " kick off". Also they are not allowed to "fabricate" evidence so you will see the majority getting ticked off with little more than a warning. You have been watching too many films.

It's obvious by your badly worded post that you have been in trouble with the police before - probably one of the idiots wanting trouble for troubles sake - why?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

As I said, they go for the easy targets, regardless of culpability - and in not in full glare of the National Media.

That was the first lesson I was taught, when going to matches in the 60's & 70's.

Nothings changed, with regard to that.

ABSOLUTELEY SPOT ON FELLA

Notice how tame/timid and nicey nicey they were inside the ground in front of the cameras and then notice what happened outside the west stand......you tube is a wonderful thing for getting true stories out there until SYP "have a word" and they take the videos down of course

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Just about ever part of your post is totally wrong and very bad advice.

I've plenty of experience and if you're doing nothing then the most these dogs will do is bark at you. Running away is a very bad idea (if the dog has/will be released), if you were to stand still when a dog was released towards you it will run up to you and bark without touching you - this will be how the dog is trained and the dog gets licensed and checked on this through Continuation training regularly. More than happy to explain how this is trained and the other variations of protection/manwork training of a dog.

I didn't witness the incident, but I consider there to be no smoke without fire I'm afraid.

like those that listen to the match on radio sheffield then phone up praise or grumble to say how good or bad we werebiggrin.gif

Come on sam you know much better than that, how can you form an opinion on a situation you didnt witness ?

Guest jdowl1

Oh dear , what a misguided little soul you are.

The police have an extremely difficult job when large crowds " kick off". Also they are not allowed to "fabricate" evidence so you will see the majority getting ticked off with little more than a warning. You have been watching too many films.

It's obvious by your badly worded post that you have been in trouble with the police before - probably one of the idiots wanting trouble for troubles sake - why?

Prime examples being the Hillsboro' disaster and the Miners strike,

Never mind the posts on here from fans who were actually there, we know it's not true because of bad punctuation.

I witnessed all the trouble after the game outside leppings lane etc, all those attacked by the dogs were baiting the police etc etc. if they did not want to get bit they should not of been there! Zero sympathy. It was funny to watch, grown men looking tough then screaming as the rotty got revenge! These idiots were also throwing bricks and bottles at police and wednesday fans! got what they deserved!

glad youve put your views into writing. Im sure any of those guys in the star who are genuinely innocent will take the issue up with you through their solicitors!

I was also "threatened" with a police dog. for simply walking up leppings lane. It was funny to see the coppers response when I told him Id bring my bull terrier down, then we'd see how tough his overrated shitweiller was

BTW Im sure you told these individuals your opinions at the time!!! but then again maybe not cyber warrior

Fair enough mate. You obviously have a lot more experience than me on the subject.

Fair enough mate. You obviously have a lot more experience than me on the subject.

totally spot on comment. Just in case these guys fancy suing SYFP lets arrest them and create the impression they are guilty then thats that covered. FFS a woman carrying her shopping on Middlewood rd was threatened by a female fascist on a horse for wanting to get home. but they will have that covered as well

like those that listen to the match on radio sheffield then phone up praise or grumble to say how good or bad we werebiggrin.gif

Come on sam you know much better than that, how can you form an opinion on a situation you didnt witness ?

He's only forming an educated opinion on how the dogs are trained and how they react to certain circumstance.

glad youve put your views into writing. Im sure any of those guys in the star who are genuinely innocent will take the issue up with you through their solicitors!

I was also "threatened" with a police dog. for simply walking up leppings lane. It was funny to see the coppers response when I told him Id bring my bull terrier down, then we'd see how tough his overrated shitweiller was

BTW Im sure you told these individuals your opinions at the time!!! but then again maybe not cyber warrior

Seriously you just made me wee wee my self laughing! you should re read your post and be embarrased! What charges are "their" solicitors going to bring against me LMFAO!!

and i bet the police cacked his pants when you told him your dog was harder than his dog! what did he do, "say sorry lads i cant compete with this guy i am out of here!!

:biggrin:

I see your point, however as Longreach said, I'm forming my opinion as a subject matter expert so to speak. I'm fully up to speed with the capabilities and limitations of a Police Dog, I know all about their rules of engagement and the standards they must meet, I know how to train them and I know how to handle them.

I look forward to being proven wrong courtesy of youtube or such like...

Seriously you just made me wee wee my self laughing! you should re read your post and be embarrased! What charges are "their" solicitors going to bring against me LMFAO!!

and i bet the police cacked his pants when you told him your dog was harder than his dog! what did he do, "say sorry lads i cant compete with this guy i am out of here!!

Ok i' ll try to explain this in plain English. You stated "all those attacked by dogs were baiting the police" This indicates that according to you the 5 guys featured in the Star are guilty (ok for you so far?) If they are not ,your accusation could leave you slightly open to a legal response (google it if you dont have a CAB near you.

As for the dog comment. THe copper was using his dog as a weapon as if it were the hardest thing on the planet. I merely stated I have a bull terrier that would rip it to shreds (wording changed for your benefit) The officer concerned didnot laugh or anything of the kind.His look created the perception in me that he agreed with what I said. I am not at all embarrassed by my post. Oh and by the way you may have difficulty LYFAO whilst you have your head up it Cyber warrior