After yesterday I think the club has to re-think the £10 all over the ground offer, especially for big games.

The amount of scum that attended yesterdays match would have maybe thought twice if they'd had to pay £25+ to get a ticket.

Most of the idiots didn't watch 1 minute of the match instead staring out and goading the away fans.

Despite fans moaning about the usual large segregation at Hillsborough our idiots were close enough to launch missiles into the away supporters in the lower tier yesterday and so maybe section T1 of the North Stand should be closed also when the Lower Leppings Lane tier is occupied by visiting fans with around 100 season ticket holders being re-located for that game to the South Stand.

Another suggestion would be to charge full price for these seats even if the game has been discounted everywhere else in the ground.

Also, the stewarding was poor in that area yesterday as I saw numerous 'fans' walking round in the stand with bottles of beer which they later used as missiles and also fans just moved and stood where they wanted with more and more people grouping into the bottom rows as the game went on ready to invade the pitch or attack the away fans.

A sad day all round unfortunately yesterday.

I dare say, these same supporters will have bought £10 tickets for the matches the season before last against Charlton and Norwich and these games passed by incident free.

I don't think the pricing of tickets has anything to do with what went on at yesterdays match. I think it has more to do with the circumstances of the match and what was at stake.

I dare say, these same supporters will have bought £10 tickets for the matches the season before last against Charlton and Norwich and these games passed by incident free.

I don't think the pricing of tickets has anything to do with what went on at yesterdays match. I think it has more to do with the circumstances of the match and what was at stake.

And the Goading

Maybe they passed off incident free because we came through them or at least the Norwich game and stayed up.

For the 3 people (so far) who have left minus feedback on my post, can you tell me what I have said that is so wrong?

No it's not a bad idea.

Even if the tickets were £25 per ticket yesterday, the ground will have still seen 30k+ crowd and the 'hooligan' element would still be in attendance.

Made no difference what so ever IMO.

After yesterday I think the club has to re-think the £10 all over the ground offer, especially for big games.

The amount of scum that attended yesterdays match would have maybe thought twice if they'd had to pay £25+ to get a ticket.

Most of the idiots didn't watch 1 minute of the match instead staring out and goading the away fans.

Despite fans moaning about the usual large segregation at Hillsborough our idiots were close enough to launch missiles into the away supporters in the lower tier yesterday and so maybe section T1 of the North Stand should be closed also when the Lower Leppings Lane tier is occupied by visiting fans with around 100 season ticket holders being re-located for that game to the South Stand.

Another suggestion would be to charge full price for these seats even if the game has been discounted everywhere else in the ground.

Also, the stewarding was poor in that area yesterday as I saw numerous 'fans' walking round in the stand with bottles of beer which they later used as missiles and also fans just moved and stood where they wanted with more and more people grouping into the bottom rows as the game went on ready to invade the pitch or attack the away fans.

A sad day all round unfortunately yesterday.

[/quo

Who the flip are you to say that less well off people are "scum". Most of the useless twats of society I`ve come across are pretty well off.

Over re-action.

Keep T1 open. Keep £10 tickets.

Let's get SYP trained better. A line of police in Riot gear did NOTHING.

Cardiff I'm not accusing you or anything but yesterday a 50 year old woman was pushed over on the pitch, I just think you should be honest and own up to trying to get the old lady rocking a bit too vigorously.

Never thought I would agree with Cardiff but he is right.

Talk about attacking each others interests! Come on. Football is massively overpriced, let's have the rank and file wednesdayite in attendance FFS. Nobody got badly hurt yesterday, it was an exceptional set of circumstances, mistakes were made by the police & stewards......a few fans got out of order.........and even then has been blown a bit out of proportion. We must always stand by the idea of cheaper ticket prices. There is so much money swishing around football....to expect the fans to pay as they do or even more is madness.

Maybe if the club had given Palace the bottom of Leppings lane it might have been a different story.

Maybe if SYP hadnt done flip all when the Palace fans went onto the pitch it might have been a different story.

There are lots of what ifs and there were a lot of flip ups in regards to various things.

I personally dont think it had anything to do with cheap tickets.

Who the flip are you to say that less well off people are "scum". Most of the useless twats of society I`ve come across are pretty well off.

First of all if you're going to quote someone at least learn how to do it!

Secondly, lets bury our heads ay and tell someone to flip off rather than discuss the problem and possible alternatives to ensure something like this doesn't happen again.

First of all if you're going to quote someone at least learn how to do it!

Secondly, lets bury our heads ay and tell someone to flip off rather than discuss the problem and possible alternatives to ensure something like this doesn't happen again.

You really are coming across as an arrogant thrower.

Let's start,

Security is handled by the Stewards and Police, both were SHOCKING yesterday and did nothing to stop what happened happening.

The individuals yes, should be banned for a while, but it was one hell of an emotional game, if someone did that in your face you'd punch them, that's what it felt like. The re-action was thuggish but understandable.

You really are coming across as an arrogant thrower.

Let's start,

Security is handled by the Stewards and Police, both were SHOCKING yesterday and did nothing to stop what happened happening.

The individuals yes, should be banned for a while, but it was one hell of an emotional game, if someone did that in your face you'd punch them, that's what it felt like. The re-action was thuggish but understandable.

Let's start back :-

1, I don't get personal so expect the same decorum back.

2. If you read my original post I do criticize the stewarding in that area of the ground yesterday.

3. As for having someone do that in your face i.e Palace fans invading the pitch I agree that was wrong but a certain element of our fans were just waiting for their moment and I suspect would have gone onto the pitch to confront the away section whether the Palace fans came onto the pitch or stayed in the stand.