Lee Strafford........an outsiders view

Guest Eaglette

Guest grannyowl

Ok, being honest until a matter of days a go I was not really aware of who he his.

Then he get's quoted on Sky suggesting we should have been relegated etc, I actually believe he was not misquoted, but he was misrepresented, as we only saw his answer and not the question and how it was positioned.

Since the start of the week I have watched and read several interviews with him, including one on Radio 5 before todays game.

If I could take one other thing apart from the single point we needed, back to Selhurst tonight, it would be Lee Strafford, or rather a chairman who share his beliefs.

I really feel the man speaks a great deal of sense, when he was asked about a take over of Wednesday, he said he is proceeding on the basis it'll never happen, as the club has managed in the past through it's own means and needs to plan to do that again. He's right, isn't he? Football clubs need to stop waiting for a wealthy beneficator and start living within their means.

I hope that when my club emerges from the mess it's still in, that we the fans will ask more questions over who is signed to play for us, questions like, can we afford them? is the salary reduced if we get relegated?

Palace has been a very badly run football club in recent years.

I'd have a chairman like Lee Strafford at Palace in a heartbeat.

Stick with him, I think he'll bring you back stronger.

But that's juts my opinion, and it is, afterall, a game of opinions.

Good luck next season, you are 100% going to be the team I'll be looking out for.

Guest gringo69

....................................and I hope Selhurst Park is a Sainsburys by August, and Shaun Derry contracts the ebola virus.

Guest Eaglette

....................................and I hope Selhurst Park is a Sainsburys by August, and Shaun Derry contracts the ebola virus.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ok, if that makes your summer complete.