Finger Pointing

Beevers for letting the ball bounce and heading it out for a corner instead of a throw.

Ref for making O'Connor leave the pitch at a crucial time (I know it's the rules).

Jeffers for not connecting with the most simple of headers.

Edited by Sam779

Ref for making O'Connor leave the pitch at a crucial time (I know it's the rules).

In fairness I don't know how much difference he would have made. Not really known for his height.

I can point at the ref for many other reasons though, can see why Stoke and Sheffield United hate him.

Guest bigblue

I place the blame squarely on Tudgay, Clarke, Potter, Jeffers & Soares - for every time they should've challenged for a ball but couldn't be bothered, every run they coul've made but were too lazy and for generally not giving a flying feck what league our club finds itself in next season. Not just today, but all season.

By extension, I therefore blame Irvine, Laws & Strafford for letting them pull on a Wednesday shirt week in week out regardless of either form or intent. **** off, the lot of you!!!!!

1.) McCarthy should have been sent off in the first couple of minutes. Clarke through on goal...cynically tripped. Referee bottled it so early on in the game.

2.) McCarthy should have had a penalty given against him, tripping Clarke in the area.

3.) Andrews should have been sent off for the horrendous challenge on Grant.

Three decisions that went against us. If even one of those decisions were made correctly, then it might have been a different story.

HOWEVER, he's not to blame for our relegation. We haven't been good enough and have got what we deserve.

Beevers was absolutely getting destroyed by Alan Lee, who was my MOTM by distance.

Potter and Soares seemed to be playing for the opposition.

Jeffers rewarded his three year contract with just a little bit more of his zero contribution stylee.

1.) McCarthy should have been sent off in the first couple of minutes. Clarke through on goal...cynically tripped. Referee bottled it so early on in the game.

2.) McCarthy should have had a penalty given against him, tripping Clarke in the area.

3.) Andrews should have been sent off for the horrendous challenge on Grant.

Three decisions that went against us. If even one of those decisions were made correctly, then it might have been a different story.

HOWEVER, he's not to blame for our relegation. We haven't been good enough and have got what we deserve.

You can add...

4.) Shaun Derry's SHOCKING elbow (five yards away from the referee) on Darren Potter. How on earth did he get away with that?!

(I'm just watching the game back now)

Finger pointing - The Wednesday Way

On a more positive note pies were excellent at this time!!!!! No soggy pastry here!!!!

(see earlier posts above 2010)

Edited by Bedders

I blame evolution.

I blame scientologists.

I especially blame Wednesdayite.

Oh and it were all brill before that numpty Strafford stuck his oar in!

&

Keyboard warriors are cool (especially the sectioned ones), the Tapton lodge crew are stand up guys, custodians steeling from our club is fine, someone other than the manager signing players and us all being given the impression that they are the managers signings is ok by me, professional footballers with no self respect or respect for the game or the club are just great guys we should idolise, I have no problem with a few fans cosying up to and thereby protecting wrong uns on the pretext of maintaining some form of dialogue being important.

Thank flip that's all in the past eh?!?!?!?! :-)

Regards

Lee

Edited by Lee Strafford

I blame evolution.

I blame scientologists.

I especially blame Wednesdayite.

Oh and it were all brill before that numpty Stafford stuck his oar in!

&

Keyboard warriors are cool (especially the sectioned ones), the Tapton lodge crew are stand up guys, custodians steeling from our club is fine, someone other than the manager signing players and us all being given the impression that they are the managers signings is ok by me, professional footballers with no self respect or respect for the game or the club are just great guys we should idolise, I have no problem with a few fans cosying up to and thereby protecting wrong uns on the pretext of maintaining some form of dialogue being important.

Thank flip that's all in the past eh?!?!?!?! :-)

Regards

Lee

If you are going for proper authentic...

Didn't SSN even get your name wrong?